Closed - Free Seeds! Trusted US Members Only

I just finished packaging up some seeds from my last grow. Most of these have partially unknown genetics. I propagated some keeper plants from an Aficionados/Colorado random mix pack. Most of these contain one or more of the following:

• Aborigine (Old Mother Ghani x YETI F3). A favorite of mine. Easy growing, big yields, good taste and potency. by Strayfox Gardenz
  • Quantum Kush by Homegrown Natural Wonders
  • Jungle Spice by Bodhi. Another favorite! Piney, uplifting high. Strong growing plant.
  • Heart of Gold - A cross of Bodhi’s Acapulco Gold and Tenderheart, a high CBD plant from Cannabis Family Seeds
  • Gamma Haze - A nice smelling, chill CBD rich strain from Cannabis Family Seeds
  • Afghani Kush Special - Short, hashy and bushy. Smells like dirt. by World of Seeds

Here’s the Aborigine mom that bred the dad plant:

And here’s what I’m giving away (with pictures of the moms):

• AB#3 (Aborigine x Afghani Special Kush) x (Aborigine x ?) - 0 available

Notes: Mother plant was squatty and hashy just like the Afghani dad.

• QK#1 (Quantum Kush x SSDD?) x (Aborigine x ?) - 0 available

Notes: Definitely QK x Probably SSDD mom.

• QK#4 (Quantum Kush x Jungle Spice?) x (Aborigine x ?) - 0 available

Notes: Definitely QK x Probably Jungle Spice mom.

• GH#8 (Gamma Haze x ?) x (Aborigine x ?) - 1 available

• HG#3 (Heart of Gold x ?) x (Aborigine x ?) - 0 available

Notes: Mom smelled like tangerines.

I don’t have pictures of these specific crosses, only moms. They are untested! Free to good homes. First come first serve. Most packs will contain between 20 and 30 seeds. If you grow 'em, I’d love to see pictures. Will ship after Thanksgiving.

@Niburan - QK1, QK4, HG3
@TheJanitor - QK1, QK4, HG3
@Stusatwork - AB3
@SeymourGreen - QK1, QK4, AB3
@Dr_Jekyll - QK1, QK4
@Badfishy1 - AB3, HG3
@ReikoX - HG3, GH8
@_randomguyinthewoods - QK1, AB3
@Deecee00 - GH8, HG3
@Jaybeezy23 - QK4, GH8
cannacrab - AB3, GH8

20 Likes

You can count the Janitor in.

4 Likes

@TheJanitor is in! Which do you want? Pick any number of them. Each (1) pack will contain 20-30 seeds.

7 Likes

Definitely any of the QK and Heart of Gold… I mean how can you not want a plant named from Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy? :smiley: And your plants look amazing man!!! something to strive for :fire:

1 Like

Right on @lefthandseeds! Thanks for sharing the love. I’m north of 49, and don’t really need any more seeds, just wanted to drop in and acknowledge your awesomeness.

5 Likes

Definitely interested if available. Thank you for both your consideration and generosity.

I don’t believe i have the trusted badge but this is an awfully generous giveaway. Shows there is a good community here of kind people. Very inspiring :v:

5 Likes

Sure thing @Niburan. I’ll get you down for 1 of each of those.

1 Like

Much appreciated my man!! I got the “don’t you have enough already?” from my wife for my 40 seeds I have at the moment… had to go into the germination rate, male/female ratio, survival rate, etc… talk with her until her eyes glazed over… should be good now :smiley: let me know if ya need help covering shipping too

3 Likes

QK#1, QK#4, and HG#3 intrigue me the most.

2 Likes

Woooooooooo. I would love some ab3!!! Send me a PayPal address and I will get ya some postage money!!!

Oops. I’m only respected. Not trusted

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind getting in on this if possible. I would be happy with a pack of anything non cbd. Thanks for the generosity. It is very much appreciated!

2 Likes

ANY QK#1 AND QK#4 LEFT? @lefthandseeds

2 Likes

@TheJanitor I got you for QK1, QK4 and HG3
@Stusatwork I got you down for some AB3
@SeymourGreen You’re down for QK1, QK4, AB3
@Dr_Jekyll I got you for QK1, QK4

3 Likes

@Badfishy1 LMK what you’re interested in.

Thanks for the kind words friend!

@_randomguyinthewoods I’ll hit you with some seeds. LMK which you want.

2 Likes

Either HG3 or the AB3. Once again thank you for your generosity. Just wanted to say thank you as a whole to OG. The knowledge, help and generosity without ego is refreshing.

3 Likes

yes, you do now. :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Going fast huh? I want in on some of that CBD goodness, Heart of Gold a d Gamma Haze sound fantastic.

1 Like

Sure thing @ReikoX. Got yours marked.

2 Likes