Free! Go Nuts USA, CANADA **CLOSED**

Thanks for the giveaway guys! Been hankering to try Goji or a Goji cross for awhile. :metal:

3 Likes

Hey bud, is that to Canada as well? I knew you were doing the USA, I only offered to take care of Canada if Corey opened it up to us. Will you take care of Canada as well if he does? Either way really cool of you.

1 Like

I just messaged @shadey for distribution for Canada. If he agrees I will open it up

8 Likes

Well I put my name up. If Shadey doesn’t want to do it remove my name. Its all good. :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks man, I know I am fairly new but was just trying to help. Not trying to step on any toes. Thanks for opening this up, much appreciated.

4 Likes

what is trump nutz genetics??

3 Likes

Exodus Cheese x Sour D ibl, if I’m not mistaken

4 Likes

No problems I can do that for you :+1:

10 Likes

You be the man! Yeah for all the Canadians.
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

4 Likes

This will be my first OG run
really looking forward to it, just in time for summer too

Thanx OG

2 Likes

Thanks bud appreciate ya I’d threw my name on when they posted Sebring was gonna ship .id hoped you’d look after the northern group.

1 Like

It looks easy there are only 3 Canadians I can see signed up, so I may as well jump on these as well and make it 4 lol.

11 Likes

Trumps nuts! Hell yea what a pair :laughing: Thank you for doing this and making these available! There were a bunch of blank spaces between numbers so I just filled in a blank spot to fill in.

2 Likes

I think there are some waiting to see if you do it I hope they come back.
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

1 Like

Cool :sunglasses:

Any Canadian members that I don’t have an address for, please PM me with your details :+1:

8 Likes

Man! How cool is that for our Brethren in the Great White North! All thanks to Sebring and shadey for stepping up to the plate and of corey who is responsible for this in the first place. Jeez! Sounds like I’m asking everyone for a group hug! Haha

10 Likes

Big thank you to @corey you’re the bees knees :honeybee:
Also another big thanks to @Shadey For taking care of us Canadians

6 Likes

Awesome thank you to @corey and @Sebring for doing this . U.S.

7 Likes

Send me your Addy if you’re Canadian.

7 Likes

So grateful @corey and @Shadey for your generosity and effort.

6 Likes