2021 Spring Seed Runs Co-op Box information

What does exactly mean “tentative” in this context? icon_e_confused|nullxnull Cheers … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

It meant distributors have not received the seeds yet so were not sure if they would be included in spring box. Sebring reached out to both tentative folks on their threads and both said they would send them in for inclusion in spring box.

9 Likes

@DougDawson Thanks for that. Missed that one completely!!

2 Likes

All members if you are unsure how this works go here it explains everything.

11 Likes

Anyone else having problems checking out? Keeps telling me my zip code is not valid.

2 Likes

Thanks so much @Shadey for updating that info, this is so much clearer now. For those who don’t know which runs they signed up for here is a link to each of the seed runs listed for the spring box.

17 Likes

Your doing a great job Doug :+1:

8 Likes

Thanks bud, I try to contribute where I can.

4 Likes

Anyone know where to get those coin holder’s with the rubber washers in the U.K…?
The ones you staple shut …?
Any info appreciated. Thanks.
Gaz

2 Likes

For the UK.

6 Likes

No, all the TrumpNutz were given away with @JBow918 's spotted lime f2s while supplies lasted. There’s maybe 40 packs in existence, I did send one of my last ones to @Sebring in appreciation for his distributing my BamaNana S1s, now known as BamaNana Pudding. He may have been looking at that while he was typing, who knows.

11 Likes

Thanks @Sebring my payment has been sent!

2 Likes

Dayyyum. I don’t know how I missed the Go Nuts one. Maybe next time. Just paid, now that I know what runs were done. Thanks @DougDawson , list was helpful. And thank you so much, to all the growers that made this happen. Thank you for all that you do @Sebring for this community :+1:t4: :+1:t4: :+1:t4: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

Get the Self-Adhesive ones, no staples required. If you think they may come undone, simply put cellophane tape around them. eBay sells a pack of Rubber Hose Washers/200 Count. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I prefer the ones that don’t seal, I just use tape. Than they can be reused as I store my seeds in containers. Just a personal preference but I like to recycle.

6 Likes

Just made payment, Booom! Thanks to everyone involved, this is quite the major undertaking, to do twice a year. Don’t know how you guys get this stuff done with everyday life in the way.

3 Likes

Ok I just did payment thru your website @Sebring if I did incorrect or not the correct amount I appreciate a heads up. Thanks to you and all the seed producers. Good stuff people!

1 Like

I don’t remember if I signed up for these is it too late

Paid! Thanks to everyone that helped with all the co-ops, and all the members that help make this such an awesome place! :green_heart:

1 Like

Correct. However, when I get non-USA shipping payments I forward the money on to the correct region’s distributor.

12 Likes