Free! Go Nuts USA, CANADA **CLOSED**

What do you mean by adding a second sheet?

3 Likes

Sorry, I should have said I added a new page to my inventory spreadsheet for tracking seed run signups.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

So are you helping the distributors by doing this?

1 Like

LOL, I think he is just keeping track of the ones he signed up for.

3 Likes

No, I’m just tracking my own signups, but now I’m thinking about it there might be something I could do… I’ll have a look.

From what Shadey has said, the process at the distributor level is really messy and time consuming.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I think any help would be greatful

2 Likes

I think we are a little to late to tell peeps to put there country next to there names. Even though that would help tremendously

I did last week.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

…and are the signups all closed? I cant remember if I signed up for many. But I wouldnt mind getting a full box

3 Likes

I think if you provide 20 or 30 bucks you’ll get it all

7 Likes

Willing and able

1 Like

I think most are closed as I skimmed through them but there are so many. I am hoping when they get everything together they can post a list at that point as they will know who sent them stuff for distribution.

1 Like

To whom do we provide said moneis?

Last box I sent my money to @sebring

2 Likes

Ok thanks. I will PM him and get back to you all with what info I can get.

1 Like

Through his website?

They have lists of the sign ups

1 Like

I have sent Sebring a PM so I will post whatever info he can provide once he responds.

1 Like

So if I understand correctly if I signed up for 3 of the runs I would only be eligible for those three even if there was 20 runs I could only get packs from the three I signed up for

3 Likes

Yes Only what you signed up for

3 Likes