Free! Go Nuts USA, CANADA **CLOSED**

I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

3 Likes

Good man Doug!
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Where is the list of what’s in the spring box, I know what I signed up for, don’t know if they are in the box.

3 Likes

There is no list atm, it’s as and when enough seeds get sent in to make it worthwhile shipping.

Don’t worry so long as your distributor has your details they will know to contact you when you have seeds ready to ship to you.

14 Likes

Too bad I didn’t notice.

Just got my Go Nuts in the mail! Looking forward to trying this. Thanks again for offering the co-op to the community @corey

3 Likes

Isnt it great when seeds show up, and you have no idea how you got them? Hahahahaha

4 Likes

Hey man! No problem, Get cracken those seeds!

1 Like

I would love to be updated on any Go Nuts grows. Thanks peeps!

3 Likes

@corey , received a pack of the ‘Go Nuts’ in the Spring drop via Sebring.

Nice pro job packaging these. Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Got mine too! They look great!

1 Like

Hey bud no problem! @anon93244739 anytime man!
Thanks for the kind words peeps. I have a small taste or understanding of how all this stuff works from making the seeds to packaging and shipping. It takes a lot of time and work… I would like to thank everyone involved, and all you guys support. Much love, and happy growing!

8 Likes

Got mine today too and ditto the above Thanks.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

got my go nuts today big thanks to @corey and @Sebring can’t wait to run these will be my first from og

10 Likes

Found this in my mailbox today! Thank you @corey and @Sebring

10 Likes

Just got mine as well! Woohooo thanks @corey and @Sebring ing for shipping will be running soon!

2 Likes

Thanks @corey and @Sebring . Just got a surprise in the mail today. You guys kick ass.

I see you’re from Bellevue. I was technically born in Seattle, but grew up in Kirkland. I miss the Seafood, lol.

3 Likes

Hey guys! No problem at all. I’m happy to see these seeds reaching there destination and being spread around!! I thought the packets were pretty cool with the one side being clear so you can see the seeds. Happy growing everyone!

10 Likes

This is so amazing @corey, I still can’t believe it has taken me this long to find this place. :grinning::clap:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.