Free seeds bred by Mark! Again. 60 day reg. Auto blueberry 3 packs

Thanks again! Very much appreciated

3 Likes

Ohh wow ;( hope it wasn’t me. I want some California Cannons :tired_face:

3 Likes

Lol no it wasn’t you. I may have sent you some. Let me know when you get your packages

2 Likes

I’ve always loved goldwings since I was a kid, guess I was always an old guy at heart lol. The newer ones are amazing machines!

1 Like

The new ones ARE amazing machines. I put her in sport mode and and it pretty much scared the shit out of me.

3 Likes

Just getting started.

In a 1 gallon DWC. I will be posting progress of this wonderful Blueberry auto here if anyone wants to follow along.

7 Likes

Hahaha same here :sweat_smile:my husband already feels abandoned from my love of the green babies :sob::joy::rofl::roll_eyes::smirk::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Once kids are grown up and out of house she finally gets her library and I’ll hopefully have a bigger grow room haha. But I got 13 years before I get to figure it out :laughing:

3 Likes

Less time than me I’m jelous!

1 Like

Thats if they are out after graduating/18 haha. Not sure if I’ll be that lucky

2 Likes

That’s why my parents where okay with spending so much money on wrestling to help me end up getting full rides to college… They didn’t just want me out they wanted me a state away for a few years lol

3 Likes

Sweet man! I’ll be following along

I guess I’m gonna hafta break down and try a DWC or RDWC system. Just looks so cool to me. How much dinero do you think it would cost to start a 4 unit setup?

3 Likes

This guy dose some great work and everything is practically at cost. Here is a stirponics system that seems reasonable.

I’ve seen people selling one dwc for $80. So for a 4 bucket system seems reasonable.

4 Likes

I hear allot of good things about the guy. He has you tube videos to how to go about making one if thats something you want to do. He also sells the other RDWC system.

1 Like

Go with a 4-5 site tote quick easy fast
Tote free, baskets laying around drill holes run air lines to air stones from air pump.

Then you can use totes to run rdwc

6 Likes

That’s a thought. I was thinking of doing the same thing for just an all auto run my next grow.

Intriguing. Can you elaborate on this? Size of tote. Size of net pots. Airstone and what kind of pump. Cool stuff.

I’ve got bubble bucket and a trough system. Both work , anymore prefer the buckets. For me if there is an issue it generally only affects 1 plant. My trough system with reservoir any issues all plants affected, not to mention that like the ability to move them around, I can rotate without disturbing the roots and the fact I grow multiple strains , with each strain being different in what they prefer for nutes and ph, I can adjust to specific individual needs. . The downfall to buckets, more time consuming because you have to treat them individually, instead of single reservoir, just what I prefer. I’m running the trough system now finishing up a troublesome grow , trough system for me is too small and causes mold and mildew issues,

8 Likes

I have a few 27gal 6x 3 inch pots

That’s 40gal one x5 with 6" pots

Airstone go 2 per tote run enough air to rotate the water gals x the gallons per hr do atleast double triple is ok.

Yield will be 27% faster if nutes perfect over soil or even half with good lights co2 etc.

5 Likes