Free seeds bred by Mark! Again. 60 day reg. Auto blueberry 3 packs

I just ordered from him

2 Likes

Everyones beans were sent off yesterday

2 Likes

The seeds are a bit large but will germinate!

1 Like

6 Likes

The addiction is real… just got offered some beans. Couldn’t say no… lol

1 Like

Wet newspaper in a CD case?

3 Likes

That’s right! Best method I have ever used

4 Likes

I’ll try it next time. Wet or damp ? Single layer newspaper in CD case, put seed on top? Close case and place somewhere warm? No water soaking seeds first.?

2 Likes

I do the plastic bags paper towels in 2 plates with a heat mat if needed. Or throw in a plastic bag paper towel in a drawer ( best method) check in 3 days.

3 Likes

One layer on bottom and two wet layers on top. Close case put in I quart baggie with some water on top of fridge or someplace warm

2 Likes

Yeah that would work too!

1 Like

Similar to your cd case, I use shallow sauce containers or deli containers. Better yet a Petri dish. just line the bottom with folded paper towel, wet it, put soaked seeds on with some space in between and close the lid. Once they sprout, it’s very easy to pick them up.
Also, very cool that you distribute STS kits, sebring also added them to his store and has a very nice video on YouTube.

2 Likes

Thing is you gotta use the old thick cases and use a knife to cut the center out. Lay one layer down then your seeds then two layers of newspaper on top of the seeds. Don’t use the slick paper in in the newspaper. Put t in the baggie with a lot of water in it for 24 hours then pour almost all of the water out of the baggie after that and let sit flat for 2 to 3 more days. If you can’t get seeds to germ this way then they won’t germ at all. Jmho

2 Likes

The newspaper doesn’t fully wrap around the seeds and also provides some oxygen to the seed by the gap in between the layers of newspaper that the seeds are between

2 Likes

I only line the bottom, it stays plenty humid with a shallow container and lid.

2 Likes

It’s a good way to germinate seeds

1 Like

I got 2 6 packs of blueberry 60 day auto if anybody wants them. This includes US and Canada.

2 Likes

Free shipping

1 Like

Next 2 peeps get them

1 Like

Can I get 1 please and thank you sr.

3 Likes