Free seeds bred by Mark! Again. 60 day reg. Auto blueberry 3 packs

So you got some of his gear?

2 Likes

Yeah I actually found him on strainly before coming to this site! I have some of his blueberry autos, lemon skunk, super fruit, blue cookies, blue dream, and chemdog

3 Likes

Are you growing anything from him

2 Likes

and are growing them?

tell us more please :slight_smile:

Dequilo

2 Likes

I would guess no as you are waiting on the post man @Moka

eh?

2 Likes

Not yet. Getting a bigger tent in the mail and finishing up my current harvest. Haven’t decided what to grow next yet. I was wanting to try a hempy bucket grow to kind of toe the line with hydroponics.

1 Like

yeah. Mail is slow this time of year.

Nice! Keep us updated

2 Likes

More of Marks seeds coming. I should have some no later then a couple weeks. It might be on the community thread. Just wanting you peeps to know. I’m thinking of doing a 10 seed 10 person give away. It will be a mix of autos and regs. Don’t really know how to approach this one. Don’t know if I should do a wiki or what. Any advice please

4 Likes

I think Community is a better place to do this kind of givings (which I appreciate you’re doing) as in trading there’s always a sort of exchange. You can make it wiki following this instructions, cheers … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Thanks that helps. Next question is should I do 5 seeds or 10 seeds per person considering a 90 percent plus germ rates

At 5 seeds that’s 20 people and of course shipping is free. It’s 70 cents to send a pack of seeds first class in a small brown bubble packet

2 Likes

these are the big fat seeds that are gonna be going out

7 Likes

That’s a dime

4 Likes

Thank you again mine came in today :grin:

2 Likes

What did I send you?

1 Like

I’ll be poking my head in @corey. I never had a go at some autos.

1 Like

Yeah. Wow I thought it was a quarter! Lol they small!

There big aas seeds. If you got the germ process down you’ll get 100 percent on these

1 Like

Yeah I guess they would be too big if it was a quarter. @corey got bean stalks y’all! I’m sorry please excuse me im just waking back up. But now that I think about it 7 on a dime is pretty big.

2 Likes