Free Seeds February Contest (guess my yield)

4 plants total what lighting were you using and medium pot size please?

2 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior Lots of pics and clues in the grow journal. 6 gallon buckets, hydroton in 6” baskets, top feed only, no air stones RDWC

Started out with 400w total for the first half, then ramped up to 800w. Cheap Amazon lights similar to Spider Farm and Mars Hydro stuff (Samsung diodes and meanwell drivers) in a 4x8 with a boatload of other plants

2 Likes

Thanks I think my guess is gonna be on the light side.

2 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior Feel free to edit until I announce we’re done later tonight

2 Likes

Alright y’all, no more guesses, and this contest is locked. Time to start trimming and weighing! Good luck to all!

3 Likes

Goodluck in trim jail haha

1 Like

@DonGnosis Thanks! It’s gonna be brutal. Took me hours to trim the WW…

2 Likes

WW just weighed in at 608g. Congrats @KanehB !!!

I’m a little shocked… I thought she’d approach 1 lb., but damn!

5 Likes

Spectacular result. Yeah @KanehB , way to go!

3 Likes

Thanks brotha. With all the guesses I was thinking I was being way optimistic…

I even overdried her a little if anything… Probably will also pull 20g from her clones :crazy_face:

1 Like

474g for the DSD! :crazy_face: Congrats @Abbbian for pulling off the win with a guess of 225g

Also, we already have a winner for total weight, so a big congrats @Astrodude for being the only one to have the guts to guess over 1 kg. With a guess of 1004g

I’ll reach out to you guys soon, be sure to check out my next grow, if there are seeds from a certain cross you want be sure to let me know!

Two down, two to go!

Nugs weren’t quite as Dense as the WW, but still look, smell, and taste great!

8 Likes

Dam that’s a lot of bud . I need some one to show me how to pull those numbers . I’m lucky to pull a lb a light .

5 Likes

Oh man ! That’s incredible!

Nice work dude !!

I have a few strains you can grow out for me when your done :joy:

2 Likes

1.) Sorry for blowing it on the total weight. However, if you guessed over 1 kg. Total weight you’re a winner and can head on over to my grow and eye up some of the potential beans I’ll be making and order up what you’d like.

2.) Sorry for the delay on the Watermelon skittles and Amnesia numbers. I needed a break from trim jail and the new grow is rocketing to a start and I need to get a lot of sites up. Poor buds are going to be dry as a bone since it’s been 40 RH in there :weary:

3.) There will be a seed giveaway for March soon! But I may only announce it in my grow, so go check it out!

3 Likes

Great run​:raised_hands: Thx for the chances​:seedling::seedling::seedling:

That was a good competition, well done the winners👍

1 Like

I think that means me ? 765 grams?
@Reefer

2 Likes

1.120 gr in total that’s my guess

Thats impressive, Ive never had a harvest inside that good. Good job.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.