Free Seeds February Contest (guess my yield)

Ummm…grow some more of it? :wink:

W/W 140 g
DSD 168 g
Watermelon Skittlez 205 g
Amnesia 105 g

Total 618

1 Like

I feel like maybe y’all could use a little help… Trimmed up the inner buds I didn’t want to mess with from the WW. This was the only plant of the four that didn’t get lollipopped, supercropped, or defoliate heavily. Super resinous, but not dense… mash them a bit and going to use my butter machine for the first time.

I get the feeling some of y’all might be a little low on your guesses for this one.

2 quarts with and 103g after being checked with the humidity meter

2 Likes

I made a post with a guess but must not have hit reply as, I don’t see it. SO…

WW 200
DSD 125
Watermelon Skittles 300
Amnesia250

Total 875

:green_heart: :seedling:

It took me a long time to use my machine the first time. Now I am in love.

1 Like

Any tips?

I think it’s in my grow diary… Make sure you don’t have two sets of guesses :+1:t2:

By the way, anyone want to volunteer to keep track of people’s guesses and out them in a nice format? There’s at least 20 seeds in it for you :hugs:

Well, here’s at least some of the strains (and x’s of) that you’ll be able to choose from if you guess right! Sorry if you can’t ready my scribble…

They’re off to the races! The Lucky Charms IX are the big winners. 3 of 4 looked like tips after 36 hours in water… Cherry Festival and a couple others had already shed their helmets!

3 Likes

I just decarded in oven and fallow the recipes

I would but I am headed out on a cruise and am not sure how the wifi will be.
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Dam that sounds like fun sure would be nice to get out of the deep freeze and 10 ft snow banks . Where ya heading?

3 Likes

Over to the Mexican Riviera. I haven’t gone out of LAX in over a dozen years.

3 Likes

Considering that feels like about how long it took to complete construction, you timed it well! :joy:

Well have fun should be some great weather and a nice break for you.

1 Like

I can certainly help with that if no one has stepped up yet. Let me know, and I can lend a hand!

1 Like

395grams is my guess, but I hope you get more👍

1 Like

550 grams total

1 Like

420 grams…I mean come on!

3 Likes

Usually don’t try but I’ve had a time with seeds this last few weeks. Same method as 30 years but without results. One out of nearly 50. Always had results totally backwards from these. Maybe bad ones,
Thanks for the chance.
Im going to guestimate total of 334 grams. :seedling::seedling:

1 Like

Alright ya’ll, I decided to extend the cutoff to guess by a day since I wanted to give people one last chance before I announce that we’re done. A few things…

1.) Remember to guess for individual plants for more chances to win! Guessing just the total yield is ok too, but you’re only vying for one win and missing out on a chance to sweep all 5 wins and get 100+ seeds.

2.) Please try to post guesses and show some love in my grow diary, but ultimately I won’t be a stickler and will have someone to help me tabulate if needed.

3.) You can edit your guesses until I say the guessing is officially done. For those of you paying attention, I just pulled 100g of larf and inner canopy buds from the WW. So you may want to revisit at least that one if your guess is somewhere around there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Good luck!

7 Likes

Barney’s DSD auto: 187 grams
ILGM White Widow auto: 194 grams
Barney’s Watermelon Skittles auto: 367 grams
Seedsman Amnesia auto: 256 grams
Total Grams: 1004 grams

Sorry I missed this thread somehow, won’t happen again.
Great Work & Happy Tokes
I fixed my calculations, Man I don’t know how I could have been so wrong…lol

2 Likes

Good luck! Might want to check out that special note above on the WW :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Gonna adjust my guess after seeing that 100g of large off that White Widow haha that’s not bad at all.

WW: 220g 60/40 bud to shake is my logic here
Do Si Do: 195g
Watermelon Zkittles: 210
Amnesia: 180
Total weight : 915 grams

That’s a high guess but if you hit that, then you crushed the grow

1 Like

I gotta say looking good here
Total 815 grams

1 Like