Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

That just means you haven’t read through his thread; it seems to be an okie favorite! :joy:

1 Like

Oh I’ve read through it, apparently not closely enough.

2 Likes

@chronix thank you again :pray:t2: Absolutely love the Canada flag! Goes perfect with my Chrontario slap that @sprinklememaynee hooked me up with. Im very appreciative of anything and everything ANYONE has done for me, given me, helped me with. I truly feel blessed to have found this place when I did. (I had basically decided I’d never share my passion online or on forums just from what I’d seen on the other forums over the last year or two) I’ve met amazing people, some who have become very good/close friends, learned a lot and shared a lot of my knowledge as well. One thing I can truly say is that this place instills that GIVING is better than RECEIVING, and to just be generous, kind and help others. This is the EXACT message our society needs so badly these days. Thank you all for the part you play big or small in instilling these priceless values upon people. Truly warms my heart.

18 Likes

Not an Okie fav cuz lol my grampa used it all the time on the coast, So I’d say more an old saying of the SouthEast country folks

2 Likes

Rolling papper taking care of tha house.
On the roof like i say.
@chronix @anonymous4289

10 Likes

@chronix , thanks for the great games and trivia last night!!!

7 Likes

Agreed! Thanks @chronix

The fun style of trivia reminds me of an internet radio show I’d listen to and the host would shake a can and people would guess what it was, and I always thought it was so funny

3 Likes

Hey y’all, head on over to my grow to win free seeds from my upcoming seed and breeding run. 28 strains and counting… Guess the yield of each of 4 plants featured in my diary, and total weight to win up to 50 seeds.

Details here

Here’s a little sneak peak (if you can read my tiny writing) of the strains that I’ll be making along with multiple crosses…

8 Likes

Im not sure what being crossed to what, but I like the strains I see. Im also hoping those Gorilla Cookies find their way over to the Lucky Charms cause that sounds awesome :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I think a lot of think he are going to find their way to a lot of things! I need to get my male jail setup!

1 Like

Details looks that way. One more tent please :rofl:

2 Likes

5x5 ready in waiting!

2 Likes

Planning a head I love it

1 Like

@Emeraldgreen @HeadyBearAdventures I got your letters in the mail earlier, been a bit slow at shipping shit out lately lol.

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up brother.
Time’s just a construct, I’m not worried about it! :alarm_clock::hourglass::hourglass_flowing_sand::watch:

4 Likes

That’s great. Appreciate you letting me know. Absolutely no reason to apologize. I’m grateful the gift.

2 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon: (Part 3)

Christmas in February…came in hot!! :star_struck:

First we have a “Sour Strawberry” Hair brush…never thought about that before…smooth my friend!! @Mithridate 11 x famales and 100 x seeds…

A beautiful package from @Swe-can

Return gift from @Mr.Sparkle

Thanks a million

Alaskagrown

17 Likes

Nice brush :wink:

I’ll have a description for each mother for you in the coming days…

I still have 3 f2 dads I’ll be flowering next month if you want to complete your set lol

6 Likes

Continued….

A beautiful handmade ashtray…”What’s in the box…” a amazing hook up from @buckaroobonsai
There must be 300-500 seeds in each!! :astonished:

And last but definitely not the least…a cornucopia of genetics from @Carty

Huge shout out to all you real OG’s…you folks are what makes this place 2nd to NONE!! :sunglasses:

Alaskagrown

23 Likes