Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @DrGonzo13 @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Rogue @Pawsfodocaws @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @iamyou_youareme @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @Vagabond_Windy @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk

24 Likes

Sweet! Thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson

3 Likes

Yes thanks @DougDawson, theses giveaways give me something to look forward to!

3 Likes

Congratulations @ShiskaberrySavior on the White Rhino. Thank you @DougDawson for another chance at greatness.

6 Likes

Thank you very much random machine and you as well Doug

6 Likes

Awesome! Thank you @Budderton, and thank Mrs. Budder for me for picking number 3 lol. Pink Floyd is great! The Wall is such an amazing album. I remember putting the album on an old record player my grandfather had, smoking a ton of bud n just laying there spacing out lol. Many more stories involving their music n various substances as well :wink: thank you again!

4 Likes

Congratulations on the win @ShiskaberrySavior. Woot woot.:+1:t2:

1 Like

Congrats @ShiskaberrySavior! Well deserved!!
Thanks again @DougDawson!

3 Likes

Looks like I missed the Pink Floyd giveaway. Crap!

Doesn’t pay to leave the OG website for a second! Haha.

5 Likes

In at #30
 Thank you as always my friend!! :green_heart: đŸȘŽ :seedling: :herb:

2 Likes

Never does lol
 I can’t tell you how many times something happens when I’m away
 ahhhhhhhhh!!! :laughing:

2 Likes

I might have over writen somone by mistake. my bad

Thanks to @DougDawson for these contest, they are alot of fun
 Damn I missed out on the pink Floyd contest, you guys are the best

2 Likes

I think it was @Murciano207 who was overwritten

2 Likes

Thanks for the giveaways Doug!:pray:

3 Likes

@Murciano207 should I fix it or you? and sorry friend

2 Likes

@PetalPowerseed personally, id add him back in, just in case he isn’t back on by the time the winner is chosen. Wouldn’t want anybody to get left out.

Edit, I’ll add him back for you.

5 Likes

Sure in at 38

2 Likes

Hail and thanks @DougDawson :metal:

3 Likes

Congrats bro!!! :clap: couldn’t go to a better dude!! :green_heart: đŸȘŽ :seedling: :herb:

2 Likes