Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

^ what those three said

Sorry wanted to jump in and help too hahahaha

4 Likes

Lol, i always try and fix the wikis whenever I see something off. Unless it’s like really messed, then I wont if I know I cant fix (I use my phone for OG 99% of the time)

4 Likes

I’VE SEEN ENOUGH. There’s been a big rash of edits goin haywire for the wikis. I’m making a vid this weekend of me doing a wiki edit so it can be shared.

5 Likes

Yes it was you, you didn’t put a space between the . and @ symbol. There is a wiki etiquette thread that new folks should read. I am on holidays and won’t be babysitting the wiki, sorry folks but you are on your own. Please be more careful and respectful of other members. :v:

16 Likes

I got you Doug! Have a wonderful relaxing vacation!

6 Likes

Heres the wiki etiquette page

7 Likes

Now they will all be getting that big red pen :pen: out! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah lol,. And if somebody spots a mistake, and doesnt feel confident enough to fix it, just post it/tell somebody and usually somebody will get it sorted out.

4 Likes

Furiously clicks pen :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the responses. Y’all rock! Yeah my first wiki sign up I made the mistake Doug described above as happening this time. He fixed it for me sent me the link above and I think I’ve been good since. I’m one to get nervous still about fixing a mistake. But now I can gain more confidence knowing how the mistake was made! Thanks OG’s!

2 Likes

It’s for sure a thing here once you do it right and see what it is with the “someone already editing” it’s smooth sailing.

1 Like

Free pack of Royal Procession to the first person who asks for it.

10 Likes

Click the little orange symbol with a number next to it at the top right on the wiki post.

This was helpful and neat to see more how the forum works. Appreciate you and the other few members who mentioned how to review the edits. My first co-op sign up I must have been overwritten half a dozen times. It was so frustrating. I get nervous when I see another icon come into the editing box after I’ve opened it, just assuming it’s going to happen again.

That said, yesterday when I opened a busy wiki list to add myself and there were member avatar icons showing in the exiting box I would exit and not make changes. When I was able to open the edit box without any other user avatar icons showing one appeared shortly after but not like when you open it and someone is already in there. I was wondering, since computers and lag or whatever latency I’m not sure how all this works, but could two members both open the edit box approximately around the same time and both see themselves as the only ones for a short while until the other members user avatar registers and shows in the editing box?

Geez that’s a mouthful.

Also, when reviewing some of the wiki edits on the signup I’m referencing, some of the edits don’t show anything being added or deleted. It shows an edit, and a member who edited but I can’t seem to notice any changes. This was observed for a handful of edits. Appreciate any insight. Much love

Don’t leave him hanging like that folks!

3 Likes

Does everyone have a pack?

3 Likes

Damn I’d like to dibs those for @THCeed but I think he has them.

3 Likes

I think I have already sent him a pack.

4 Likes

Who sleeping on these Royal Processions? Day 24

15 Likes

Come on man don’t make me go drop one

2 Likes

The mail if they don’t hurry up :joy:

3 Likes