Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

I am interested in your ratios @bassman5420, what effects do you desire or not want?

1 Like

@DougDawson thank you Iā€™m super excited for this. Blueberry crosses has also been a favorite of My brother and myself ever since we grew Sweet tooth from John Lee Pedamore that he gifted my brother seeds in 02. Wish we still had that strain

3 Likes

@DougDawson I almost did have a heart attack the giveaways are so crazy fast some times this is my first win and beyond ecstatic !!

7 Likes

Thanks again as always @DougDawson!!! You rock bud!! See you all later folks!!! Awesome giveaway!!! Congrats to winners!! :pray: :hugs:

1 Like

Congrats @Kami, you will get plenty of amazing seeds hanging around here!

2 Likes

Glad to send them to you, I love the name. Donā€™t take this wrong but it reminds me of our lake monster ā€œKamiā€ otherwise known as the Kaminiskeg Lake Sea monster or Kaminiskeg Loch Ness :rofl:

2 Likes

good evening guys hello everyone :muscle: @jinglepot just got your regular autoflowering seeds thank you so much brošŸ’š

1 Like

I think that is GOOD win @Kami !

Weā€™ve got the Ogopogo over here in BC. Fed it every year on summer holidays.

3 Likes

Ill send you a msg about it so I donā€™t ramble in here since I know most people donā€™t like CBD, wont give it a chance or just donā€™t fully understand it/how they should use it.

1 Like

Ok folks, got some work to do so fire me your info if you won something along with the strain and I will package them up tonight. TTFN

2 Likes

@Kami congratulations now make them pop as soon as possible this is the world of :green_heart:OGā€‹:green_heart:

3 Likes

Hey! Glad they arrived safe and sound! Enjoy :ok_hand::call_me_hand::v:

2 Likes

thanks Brother :green_heart::green_heart::muscle: now I finish my diary and I will make a new diary start cultivation with all different strains are 7 all single and above all all the seeds are of og members and I will tag each of them :green_heart: thanks for existing :green_heart::muscle::it: ~ shab ~ ita93ā€‹:sunglasses:

5 Likes

@DougDawson thanks. Nothing better than an Ontario lake, best memories are my times up at camp ā€œcottageā€ I took inspiration from the fact that there in energy spirit in all living things. hence the shintoism reference for spirit god. I believe that cannabis is one of the most blessed plants on Earth and is full of force

3 Likes

@bassman5420 , your C99 x PBB just walked in through the door. Thank you very much.

3 Likes

Dang that took a while to get there lol. Glad it showed up though! Enjoy bud. :+1:

2 Likes

Must have fell in behind the sorting machine and the cleaning crew finally got around to sweeping up.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s the olā€™ standard wonā€™t go away engine light that comes with a 97 Geo Tracker, been on for almost 2 years and according to our mechanic apparently means nothing haha

I just didnā€™t have my flashy car stereo in place yet, all fixed!

8 Likes

LOL, nice. I carry a code scanner that allows me to read and delete codes when they come up. Those lights on the panel annoy me, lol. Usually just evap codes or some other not so important thing.

4 Likes