Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

@DougDawson The look on my face when I can’t clear the code

6 Likes

Beans came through @BasementBeans, thank you! I was so excited I drew a self portrait!

4 Likes

Love it. That thug pug cross should be really good stuff

3 Likes

Good evening/night everyone! First off, who would be this amazing OGer? Three different strains, and correct me if I’m wrong, COSI x Highlighter’s Apollo, Jakalyn TNT and voyager II. Curious to know who I should say “Major Thanks!” more coming…!

So @antheis!! You’re a sweet fucking awesome OGer! And I humbly say thanks my friend!! Please check whether I wrote anything wrong!!!
And @Oldtimerunderground, thanks friend!! You know this place here like it’s the palm of your hand!!! OG is all!!!

3 Likes

I think that would be @antheis

1 Like

Hey @Oldtimerunderground, I was wondering if you happen to know who a hairy dude is here… Incredibly generous, always superbly nice, never a bad vibe comes out from him? Deals with IT I think? As soon as he shows up on OG OGers go crazy, as though he’d be the farmer bringing the food to the crowd!! I’m sure you do know who he is, could you help me, please!! :worried: :flushed: Some ay he’s literally Santa, though I don’t think it’s true! Trouble is, I don’t know who to thank!! Help please!! :upside_down_face: :thinking:
I see him here all the time…!

DD is a damn admirable person!! Nothing less!!! :pray: :beer: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

6 Likes

that stamp/sticker is @DougDawson

i hope that soloberry 2 works out for you. :+1:

4 Likes

Man I’m pulling OTUG’s leg!!! :astonished: :laughing: :flushed: :rofl:

3 Likes

So thank you @anonymous4289 too!! You’re one of them!! Thanks friend!! I know that is the monster DD!!

2 Likes

Look at that, another successful delivery, very cool. You should find some fire in there bud. Happy Growing.

5 Likes

man there needs to be a badge that says you got seeds INTO brasil.
i’m glad you got them!
thats chocolate diesel s1 x highlighters apollo

4 Likes

@DougDawson and @anonymous4289 Guess I’ll have to change jobs and become a farmer!! lol!! Thank you friends!!! Irreplaceable relationship! Honorable to say the least!! No words to mean my gratitude!!!

2 Likes

LOL, only had issues getting seeds to Brazil for one person and they got the last load apparently. Everyone else always get’s them.

3 Likes

@antheis, thank you for telling me!! The way I’m crazy I could have created a few words for them!! Blessed!!! I’m full of beans, thanks to all you amazing OGers and OG!!!

@Abbbian i need you to make seeds of that voyager II and send to all your fellow brazilians. its beyond the brain x highligher’s apollo.

2 Likes

Hey @CornbreadJunior!! You bug me but I love you brother!! Keep bugging I’ll keep loving you anyhow! :flushed: :thinking: :hugs: :rofl: Won’t complain! You fed me bastar…! never said it!! You saw it! Damn! Thank you brother!!! It’s in!!!

1 Like

You mean way danker!? lol! I’ll do!!!

1 Like

Guess I have to say thanks to my dear one @Bobgrows!!! Made my day! These girls you sent me will be taking a stroll somehow, sometime don’t know when!!! Totally interested!! You rock dear lady! Thanks a million!!

2 Likes

lol not sure if you were putting me down or thanking me in that @Abbbian and yes you annoy me terribly. and boy what a haul you reeled in today…
what a haul indeed…

1 Like

Hey!! Saying again!! Thanks brother!!! no joking now!!!

2 Likes