Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Ontario or no?

1 Like

Canada!! Thatā€™s all I know

2 Likes

Toronto, maybe!

1 Like

Quebec :slight_smile: emoji

1 Like

British Columbia

2 Likes

Looks like @Abbbian gets some OHB. For those who donā€™t know you can just click my avatar and it shows my location :wink:

6 Likes

Yaay! @Abbbian !

2 Likes

My guesstimate got me a pack bud!! Awesome@@@!! :hugs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :fire: :astonished: :innocent: :crazy_face: :rofl: Thanks!!!

3 Likes

Yep just says Ontario on your profile. And thereā€™s four provinces of Ontario. That was fun thanks.
Congrats @Abbbian

3 Likes

Four provinces of Ontario? Not sure what that means. Ontario is my province , they are called provinces here, states in USA

5 Likes

Not sure seems like Google is giving me some bunk answers then. You would know better than me LOL. Iā€™m going off my not so smart box. Overtime Iā€™ve learned that this thing is not always right. Good thing I donā€™t use this thing to seek medical advice if that was the case I would already be dead of every Cancer known to man. Itā€™s all good Doug that was fun. Thanks brother

3 Likes

All good bud. Ok so how about a pack of Purple Badlands? These were produced by @MomOnTheRun ? Take a look at the thread. These past co-op seeds are not going to be easy to find. Any interest? If so I will dug up a question :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Brazilian Bandit @Abbbian comes through again. Nice job on Canadian questions! :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Always interested @DougDawson! Even if my dance card is full until 2078 if I never do another clone. :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Flo x Stardawg sounds great. are they reg?

3 Likes

Yes I belive so. Also made by the missing @MomOnTheRun for a co-op.

1 Like

Sweet thats a good male maker to my ears. :green_heart:

1 Like

OK so for a pack of Purple Badlands be first to correctly answer this. What 2 strains am I currently doing preservation runs on?

1 Like

Bog and bog

Sour blue tooth and grape stomper