Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

I think he’s still alive? I read that thread on icmag further when I saw that, and he was posting.

3 Likes

I was thinking he was. He’s got an interesting website, or used to. I’ll try and find it in my bookmarks.

He has it as a private site now. It had some neat reading. I saved it to go back and finish it all. Maybe he’s getting up there in age.

4 Likes

Alot of the oldschool breeders have passed or are getting really old, I mean we’re talking about guys that were in there 30s and 40s in the 1980s. So if 35 in 1985 you would be 70 years old. If you were 20 in 1985 you would still be in your mid fifties. I know we can all do math lol just thought I’d point out how much time has really gone by.

13 Likes

Nice! Generous man!

2 Likes

Unfortunately, you don’t have to remind me, lol. I was 30 in 1980. I knew lots of guys back then that were 10-15 years older than me, some more. I lost touch with most. Lots of memories and the stories that could be told… with a few old pics. Been wanting to dig them out. Some winter day. I have a scanner to get them online.

13 Likes

Totally attainable!

1 Like

Ok give it to me now

1 Like

Going to be working all through the winter with the MauiWowieCherryBomb and DragonBloodHashPlant.Making seeds of both as well as crossing both with auto flowering strains.Have a few winter seed runs in mind.Will keep everyone updated.

11 Likes

If you are going to be doing a DBHP Auto mix, I would definitely be interested.

3 Likes

Going to be crossing a male MWCB and a male DBHP to 5 strains of auto flower females and 5 male autos to a female DBHP and a MWCB.Then i plan to grow out a bunch of those crosses looking for ones that auto flower and hit them again.Got a long winter to pass the time and would love to achieve a quicker finishing photoperiod version and hopefully an auto version for the Canadian climate.Thats my goal anyway.Have 2 auto female Northern Lights just sprouted and just ordered Marks 4 auto regular gear strains 75day green and purple headband,90 day super and 105day Sourdiesel xLemonSkunk for the auto base.Will update as it progresses.

2 Likes

OHHHHHH… I will wait!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Anyone from the OH? Ive got a few 9lb hammer clones I wouldnt mind trading for something new. They grow absolutely monstrous. Would be great for some breeding projects.

3 Likes

Might be interested. What might you be looking for? Will PM you and let you know what I have.

2 Likes

I have grown the cherry bomb. Circa Reeferman 2005. It was Mr. Greengenes Maui crossed with RM’s cherry something or other.

Smell was like cherry cough drops. Not “loud” but really nice. The stone however… weird as hell. I embarrassingly admitted that it made me pass out, and another grower commented the same thing. Not pass out like get sleepy, I mean I was refilling my water pipe and I woke up on my bathroom floor.

It had this rollercoaster ride high where I would go from thinking “I am not stoned at all” to thinking “I am extremely high right now” within seconds. Very strange weed. I still remember it to this day.

9 Likes

Reeferman had a cherry bomb cross he released but the original cherry bomb is a pheno of maui waui selected my Mr Green genes a long time ago. I’m really hoping to get some of these to compare to some other older Maui seeds I have stashed away.

8 Likes

This sounds like a Maui preservation run in the making :grin:

13 Likes

I have 10 MWCB and 7 DBHP growing now.will also be making a seed run of each.Gotta make a stock pile for future years and to share :wink:
This is one of the MWCB 24days from soaking seeds all 10 are growing like this.Going to tie them over this weekend.

7 Likes

Ah, just re read a few posts up, very cool. I was thinking you were just crossing them with autos.

2 Likes

I am working them with autos,but i also plan on making seeds of each of the strains I am growing…I also have a nice clone of RugburnOG and 2 nice clones of SourTangie I am going to hit with the autos to.They joys of having a long cold winter and licensed to grow 340 plants.

6 Likes

Wow, hope to see pics of the garden!

2 Likes