Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Seeds arrived today…what are they, no label??? For now, “Mystery Mix”!!! Do have a stress-free week, take extra care (Covid thing), stay safe and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee:

12 Likes

they are deep ellums (Blue Oaxaca×Blueberry) x Santa Maria Planck #14. there is a log on both male(blu) and female (smp.) grown outside knf.

12 Likes

i had covid before covid was cool😉

13 Likes

Yep was in icu isolation from dec 21st and released the 8th of january with an unknown mystery upper respitory infection.Had some nasty tube incubation for 5days to.Also was at least 5 code blues per day just on my floor.When i was admitted to emergency on dec 21st within 8hrs the emergency was packed and quarantine signs started getting posted at all patients beds.Lots of sick people with nasty coughs and breathing issues.

15 Likes

Very pregnant Vanilla Frosting mother! Just popped out 10 seeds out of this nug!! Don’t sleep on em!

$10 for 5 Lavender Frostings and 5 Lavender Mimosas!

25 Likes

Looks good. What’s the lineage of the lavendar?

3 Likes

Dang that looks tasty! Glad I got my request in!

4 Likes

Thanks! It’s straight Vanilla Gas :fuelpump: Grown outdoors in the Cali sun!

7 Likes

Nice beautiful bud for outdoor grown! Whenever I hear outdoor when I’m buying stuff, I just go :persevere:. Always brown tasteless stuff, no one who sells it dries it right :triumph:.

5 Likes

I think I sent you a pm about these, or maybe I was too stoned and forgot to hit send.

3 Likes

Pm me and we’ll get it all set up

2 Likes

I just started curing these on 11/11/20.
Easiest way to fuck up a harvest is to over dry or a fast dry. I always dry 58-65 degrees and humidity goes from 40-58%. If I could keep it steady I’d leave it at 64degrees 55%humidity. I love squishy nugs properly dried!

10 Likes

Wookie. It’s a Lavender Jack cross from Bodhi and that strain is Jack Herer dominant(fire as hell my fav Jack cross). But Wookie is just Bodhi’s version of Lavender. I Crossed it with a Vanilla Frosting clone and The other is crossed with a mimosa clone. Both from verified dispensaries in San Jose CA.

6 Likes

I got $10. I’ll PM you.

1 Like

Don’t tell anyone around here that man, they will think I’m doing it wrong. :joy:

When it’s washed and taken care of, they just assume it’s indoor. :wink: Better than the indoor around here anyhow​:rofl:

OG baby

10 Likes

been saying this for years. even stuff from dispensaries sucks in both U.S and Canada. has the strength but like smoking tasteless crap! no one gives a proper cure anymore. buddy of mine tried some of my stuff and coulkdnt believe how good it tasted. was used to the dispensary garbage. asked me what i added to it. told him thats what a good slow cure does. i never touch my stuff until its been curing at least 1 month. 2 is even better. found a jar that fell behind my shelf that was 7 months cured. that s. diesel blew my socks off! smell was phenomenal and very smooth.

25 Likes

I like at least 2 months locked in at 60RU. Daughter moved back in and found a jar in her boxes of LSD with a bunch of small popcorn and a golf ball size top. Thing is I havnt ran LSD for 3-4 years. Threw a humidity tester in it for an hour and it leveled out at 58RU. Smell was pure dank lemons and race fuel, nug was like a lava rock on outside, as I busted with my fingers to the still moist center the flowers fluffed up and doubled in volume and did not turn to dust like dispensary weed. Smoke was FIRE with a more complex terp profile than what we would sell to dispensary’s on a two week cure and trimming drums (bud trichromes wash) great for growers Kif reserve though.

It’s tough to get to a point where you have reserves of your best meds and fav flavors but when you can harvest and leave alone in dark cool space for a few months you’ll never wanna smoke “early” cure again!!!

19 Likes

i thought i come down with the flu.
sick 2 weeks, good for 2 weeks, sick again for 2 weeks, felt like i was gonna die, but it was diff. from any flu i’ve ever had. about ghe same time you got it, rite before Christmas.

8 Likes

Jamaican Bobsled on the way…15 packs of 20

24 Likes

Very nice my Jamaican bro has been asking me almost daily if i got them yet as he is eager to see what the JamaicanBobSled is all about lol since i told him of your creation.

Bubbleking i woke up felt okay.2hrs later could not breath.After being in hospital for 36 hrs on oxygen ventolin and steroids i developed a dry hack cough,yet my phlemg stayed crystal clear,that cough near killed me,took chest and lung xrays and ct scans and my lungs where just like the shots they started posting on the news in March 20…Covid was in North America long before it got announced in China in Jan 20

13 Likes