Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

What kind of a business practice is that? Not to the US, number one consumer in the whole wide world, those people are crazy… HAHAHAHA. Too bad.

2 Likes

It is the most usual with outside USA seeds banks, GenioLoco… Seria un delito, no un negocio… I think Spain, France n Italy are biggers consumers than USA…

1 Like

Italy has 60 million people and spain has 46 million people, The population of the USA is 321 million people plus it is legal in the USA in one sort or another in over half of the states so I would have to say it is true that there are a lot more people buying seeds in the states than both spain, italy and the UK combined just based on the shear number of people that live here…:slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m sure someone here will help you out. I would but I already gave out the extras I had and I sprouted all I had recently for an outdoor grow. Just be careful because I have had 2 people here that offered me seeds and never sent anything.
It appears what they were doing was offering seeds as gifts hoping to receive seeds in return as a way of someone saying thanks for their gratitude, But they would in fact not send you anything in the first place. Both were new members with very few post and both failed to respond back to me after I messaged them that their package never made it.
I am beginning to think that it was possible that they could have been the same person that re-registered again for a second time. Just warning you to be careful not to send anything to anyone that’s new until you receive yours first.
That being said I have had people here that were very generous, so the good outweighs the bad…:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I really like the sound of the “lime Durban” is that the Black Lime Reserve you have spoke of X Durban Poison? Oh that Devils Tit (sativa dom.)sounds awesome also. I’m unfamiliar with most of those crosses to be honest, But I’m sure they are all fire!:sunglasses:

Its his phenofished version from the BLR reserve crossed with the best of the afi lines. Devils Tit is Snowhigh seeds.

Alot of the heirloom cultivars are refined, and then they were mixed with the batch of afi seeds I picked up at the emerald cup. They are optimized for outdoor grows, but they will work indoors… kinda sorta… One thing that is lacking is the terpene quality. This batch looks like its better, I’d post more pics of the seeds, theres more, but I think peeps get the point.

Just to be clear I’m not giving these away, the point i’m trying to make is there are some good people out there you just have to reach out… If you loose a few beans… no big deal. Fuck em’ move on and try to hookup with good people. Be willing to do things gratis, eventually it paid out for me.

He’s working on a seedline, hopefully it works out. So far tests have been good, this gear even on the low end can beat local recreational shop gear. 19.1% or the high test of 27.1%. Its better than most of the gear I pick up from Cali from premium cloners.

Anyways, I’m interested to see what you come up with with the seeds that you got from the other OG’ers.

1 Like

Oh yeah sounds good, I’m a little late on my outdoor grow as I just sprouted mine last week, But I should have enough time left that they turn out ok, If this year is anything like it was last year then there will practically no winter to speak of down here at 29n latitude.
I did get a few interesting landraces from a few of the fellow OG members, I have some Oaxacan, Malawi, Guatemalan , china yunnan,and some Luang Prabang Lao sativa, Though I have no more than 10 seeds of each so I need to make some babies of each strain to be able to really work with them, I had a few more african varieties that were not viable Congo Point Noire, ciskei.
I hope to get a few more african and asian strains to work with. I think that I might go with more worked strains from cannabiogen and ace since they have already worked with their landraces for several generations, so that would save me a little time and trouble trying to work with completely unworked landraces. I hope my outdoor grow turns out ok, then I should be able to get my “Pipe Dream” project going. I hope to be able to get my hands on some really rare landraces.
What I would give to have access to Sam the Skunkman’s collection! I bet he has the largest selection in the world. I hope he does good with his massive collection,but I have heard bad things, like trying to patent all his strains for big corps in the future… He did receive a large majority of his seeds from the generosity of others for the Phylos Galaxy… I just hope he doesn’t sell his soul to the devil if he has not already!

Yeah, in Spain only near 10 millions smoked weed; in USA near 44 millions…but what % of these 44 millions buy their seeds? How much % of USA plants cames from seed ?
N in France is very hard n dificult find weed in da streets, so most of the smokers grow buyin seeds, by example.

1 Like

Really, who would have tought…!? I hear ya, in America I know a lot of people that clone and clone and clone… Have mothers and keep at it, right! I dont understand how, it can be a felony to import the seeds but not to buy them locally, there are seedbanks in the US…

I would think it would be about the same percentage maybe more… A lot of people do clone here but,There are several places to buy seeds from in the states alone, not including the seeds available from the rest of the world… Since there are about 8 times the amount of people that there are in spain and the fact that they are easy to buy here with no legal problems to speak of. Simply put the USA is equal to 8 Spain’s population wise…:relaxed:

Yeah, I actually got 35 of the Ciskei/cognition 35 of the ciskei/cpn/oth but none of them were viable, they all looked ok ,dark color but no go. Actually when I got them from free spore they warned me not to get them because they said that they got bad feedback from everyone that most of them would not germinate. Well I wanted them so I talked them into sending more of each to try and get them to germinate… Well out of 70 seeds none germinated! I should have listened to them, I even tried sanding the seeds down and hormones to help them germinate… No go. Too bad I wish they were good as I liked the strain mixes. I don’t know what was wrong with the seeds?:alien:

1 Like

Going thru all the effort and getting nothing! That sucks!

Happy harvest!

How boot your Freespore seeds, @MadScientist ?

1 Like

Well, i cant quite remember when it went out but i havent gotten anythng yet… Waiting…

1 Like

After reading this thread in its entirety, I understand why people now are harsh or resentful. That’s was a real bad thing to do by the people who took advantage of other people’s generosity, and in the process good stand up people then suffer the consequences.

Bad karma, you have to go away!

Happy harvest.

3 Likes

Alright people it’s all about spreading the love, this people got a background and are cheap, but quality. All reports indicate they are a stand up company and seeds have been proven real good, check them out!!! They got an interesting Cindy 99 cross, that might date from back in the day!

www.peakseedsbc.com

Worldwide Free Shipping… Almost free seeds, they say “Get something better than what you are paying for…”

2 Likes

Sorry but I did not see anything free or especially cheap about them $40 for a pack of 10 seeds and I’ve not heard of them But the BC part makes me a little leary as BC Bud Depot does not have the best rep. Just threw me off I guess being posted in the free seed section maybe.:slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re the only one who always look for the flaw in everything… HAHAHA, the first time because they wouldn’t ship to the US and now because of this, c’mon @pookie123, i know you can be happy! But thanks for keeping me on the leash… HAHAHAHA

It’s ok you don;t like me, but like they say “If you got nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all…”

“Worldwide Free Shipping… Almost free seeds, they say “Get something better than what you are paying for " I’m sorry, But you posted it in the free seeds and clone thread so I clicked on the link expecting to find either free or low cost seeds…
I’m not upset in any way by your post, It was just a little misleading to me is all… If you were insulted by my comment I apologize… I did not feel that I said anything rude or insulting to you in either post though, I was just responding with some feedback after clicking on the links you provided is all. If you find my comments out of line or that I somehow look for a flaw in everything based on those two comments… Ok, I’ll try and be happier . I have nothing at all against you bother, Sorry I gave you that impression. I was just pointing out the facts as I saw them. I was not looking t your post either time to look for any flaws to point out, Both times I CLICKED your links out of interest, not to point out any flaws or negative aspects. But you did post in the free seeds and clone section after all, So that was what I was expecting ,but then all I saw was your average $40 for 10 seeds that is by no means free or close to free in my mind… It’s all good though. I’ll keep my mouth shut for now on in your post if I have nothing good to say… If what I said was considered rude then you should count yourself lucky as I’ve encountered much worse… as that song goes”:slight_smile: Don’t worry be happy”

2 Likes

Have ya germinated my Psilocybo Malawi Bangui, @pookie123?