Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

I just read you have PPP going (which I just learned about :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). I couldn’t help imagine crossing PPP with orange grove as a knock out strain. I haven’t grown either yet, but it sounds like a tranquilizing combo :sleeping::sleeping:

6 Likes

It definitely could be. I’ve learned how precious sleep is after 30. I can’t imagine after 40 being any better :wink:

I am so blessed to have access to some of these genetics. It’s unreal man.

8 Likes

Omg your telling me. I’m 36 now, working full time, and full on co-parenting 3 boys under the age of 4. Long story short, almost 4 years ago, My best friend became a single mom. I took them in and raised him as my own. Now She’s with the father of the two younger ones and they live in his apartment, but I’m still fully involved. Not much time spent at my place.
The access to genetics now still blows my mind! Imagine having even 1/4 of what’s in your collection 12-15 years ago.

Then part of the problem with the whole sleep issue, right now, just laying in bed constant scrolling and browsing OG and YouTube, waiting to pass out. But not really setting phone down to do so😑
:yawning_face: :sleeping:tired me just rambling now. This was all totally off topic :zipper_mouth_face:

Thank you to all the wonderful and generous contributors of this community! I hope to soon follow suit in the Overgrow way and make some beans to spread as well!

10 Likes

If we’ve traded or had any transactions I’d appreciate the feedback! :v: :peace_symbol: :dash: :seedling:
https://overgrow.com/t/we-toke-chronic-weedtokingcrew-feedback/39767?u=wetokechronic

3 Likes

If you’re having sleep problems- Never use your bed for anything but sleep. Sleep at the same time every night (train your brain). Don’t eat too late. Don’t drink too often. And smoke a fat joint to the dome before bed!

14 Likes

Last I heard he was in a pinch then after cc fell off never saw him again

3 Likes

Ran a little stress test for some breeding stock, just to quell my curiosity as to whether I could pick a random known strain from a known seed company and how long it would take to find on here. As I have told new members almost anything you could want is in a members vault and available for trade.

Thanks to @shiskaberysavior o was able to acquire Killer Queen from Bro’s. Grimm in 4:45 , and I also got a great G-13 line and the C-99. All I can say is YOU GUYS ALL FUCKING ROCK!!! Keep up the good vibes and OG the world!

:metal::sunglasses:

20 Likes

@Instg8ter, your Jamaican Bobsledders arrived safe and sound!

13 Likes

I have 5 packs available for anyone outside the US that wants some beans.

3 Likes

Mine too. :sunglasses: Thanks very much my friend. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

3 Likes

I’d like to try it please.

1 Like

@WeTokeChronic my seed packs arrived intact!

3 Likes

Sweet! Can’t wait to see you run em! Enjoy those :fire:

2 Likes

Anywhere I can see a strain list I might be up for a trade or purchase… it is almost my birthday.

3 Likes

My
-Lavender Frosting (Lavender Jack x vanilla frosting) and Lavender Mimosas (Lavender Jack x mimosa)
-HSC Trainwreck Regs
-BOG Sour Strawberry, Sour Grape, And Blue Kush
-DVG Brandywine
-Oni Tropicana Cookies f2
-Valley Vixen f2
-Sour Martian Haze f2
-Godspin Auto (White Russian x Romulan)

Not sure if I want to trade much but I’d have to hear what you have.

3 Likes

This is a long shot, but does anyone have any SSDD pollen or any pollen from an interesting Bodhi strain? Since I may have prematurely culled my Kashmir males in (possibly mistaken) fear that my females were intersex, I am looking to dust the females with something unique, maybe a Bodhi strain. I’ll give resulting seeds to you and anyone else that wants them. I can also send you some other stuff in return, as well!

Edit: Disregard, I think they are interesex after all. Don’t need pollen anymore.

5 Likes

If you have any of these we can definitely workout a trade! These are on my list! And twenty20 mendo Trainwreck Arcata cut

2 Likes

Moose on the loose!!

Sorry to the folks up north for lagging and not responding but after talking with some other peps about it…
I’ve decided to ship to Canada! Starting today

-5 Lavender Frosting
-5 Lavender Mimosas
For $10

I always throw in extra!
Pm me if you’re interested still

18 Likes

Looking for cuts of Forum GSC and Apollo 11. I have tantalizing cuts, as well as home-made crosses using Original Delicatessen Seeds genetics available for trade. I’m up in Alaska so technically still the US of A.

3 Likes

I’ve got some AK47f2 x (Highland Mexican x Blueberry). If that floats your boat.
Joey Weed made the AK’s and the HMxBB was 2 pollen donors from Chimera’s original crossing.

3 Likes