Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Still have them but have never shipped clones before - how do we make sure they don’t die?

3 Likes

I’ve never shipped or received clones in the mail ever so there’s a first for everything. If you want to dm me we can set something up. 1-3 days shipping kind of thing and see what happens.

3 Likes

I think unrooted cuttings might be easier, honestly. For a rooted one you could try cutting a water/Pop bottle in half, putting the clone in and taping it back together to keep the moisture and humidity in.

You’d have to try and secure it in there somehow too.

2 Likes

Yeah but you might want it to breathe if it’s in a dark place for three days you’re probably going to get mold on it specially if it’s damp I get a wet paper towel that’s folded up to about an inch or two and softly wrap it around the stem and then tape it and kind of soak it with some water and just ship it that way and maybe have a little bitty baggy or something wrapped around it like that but leave it to where it can breathe

3 Likes

Found this
https://blog.strainly.io/2017/12/19/a-few-options-to-ship-clones/#more-644

Where’d you find that at cuz it won’t let me pull it up I was going to look it up

Strainly.io on the Blog section

i have never used any method either but i seen this a few weeks ago on insta. search them check their method

14 Likes

You could use water gel beads.

6 Likes

i have transported clones on many occasions using the soda bottle method mentioned above using rockwool to retain moisture waterbeads is a great idea but i never mailed them i had a dozen in a box it was only for a day though i know they sell packaging or whatnot for mailing clones good luck brother

5 Likes

yes rockwool not rockwell lol grow on friends

2 Likes

Anyone have any autos they wanna gift/see grown out? I’ve come to really like autos mainly because it’s less work lol. Will be grown Instantly.
Cheers

2 Likes

Give @ReikoX a shout. Hes the autoflower master here on OG. The man is a total legend and a generous soul. I’m sure if you ask nicely he will hook you up :+1:

4 Likes

Shoot me a PM, I have a few lowryder2 crosses left.

11 Likes

Not sure if this is the right place to mention it. But if you’re looking for free seeds. Two places I would suggest are, cannabis conventions in your state, and local groups that might share seeds. If the events have seed vendors you are almost guaranteed to walk away with freebies.

2 Likes

Fellow Canadians,

Dana Larsen is once again giving away Freedom Dream seeds!

https://sensiblebc.nationbuilder.com/free_cannabis_seeds

8 Likes

Hey brother,I’m wondering if I can get a few more of your delicious crosses,the last one had to get me through uncured! And it was smooth as hell,I’m still learning the last one was light but my best attempt yet ,hehe, peace and love brother

5 Likes

Sure shoot me a PM with you details, I have a few left.

5 Likes

Good day all,and love and respect out to @ReikoX for another shot, thank you brother,so I’m up here in northern Alberta Canada and not really into going elsewhere for my Canna related concerns,so here goes ,I am getting better,but I still struggle to clone and in my experience when I have the materials I take way more cuts than needed,and sometimes, should the planets align,hehe I end up with a surplus,if you are looking and willing to pay shipping,I will send whatever is available

I have various cultivars in different stages,I will put together a list tonight and make an effort to update as I can ,and @HappyHemper brother I wish I could work out an exchange program with some of the gear your sportin’, ive wanted to offer this for some time and figure I just need to get after it, acquiring medication shouldn’t be as difficult as it is

4 Likes

@Ftlob; I was able to successfully ship some unrooted cuts from BC to the other end of the country. It cost about $36CAD in an air-mail express envelope to send 16(?) cuts. If this works out, I would be happy to repeat the experiment for the cost of shipping; or you could book a pickup with a carrier of your choice; or you could send me some in return – shit’s legal now so YAY.

@DankDonkii – are they still alive and well?

5 Likes