Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

I live in Sweden and i write just to norway man.
I am new in this but i love it .
I got 5 seeds to day and the leef could be pink he say. I will try to grow them .
But i looking for more new seeds.
Love and light

2 Likes

FREE CLONES!

The cut is Bruce Jenner OG. Who wants some!?

Pure Fire! :joy:

22 Likes

:fearful:

:+1::laughing:

6 Likes

I wish hahah looks pretty nice if you’re into that sort of thing

4 Likes

Who ever doesn’t is a fool! It’s a 2 for 1. :joy:

3 Likes

@MadScientist if it was warmer out I would v all over this but here in northern ontaruo its minus 30 last few night clones wouldn’t make it but if u have anything like this in summer I will gladly take one

2 Likes

I’ve some I could put together for ya,kick me a pm and an addy I’ll get them out tomorrow, peace

4 Likes

Crazy that there is a community like this with a decent amount of great members. Respect for good humans

6 Likes

Oh man! Now i feel terrible bro!

I got no clones to send over the mail least of all international all the way from Costa Rica, they would never make it.

It was a joke, read the name “BRUCE JENNER” and then look at the hermie plant…

At least you are getting some, that is great! Thanks @Ftlob, i know you are not doing it for me, but a great community it is. So we should thank each another!

Sci :robot:

14 Likes

Save that cut! When I come there to crash on your couch for 3 years we’ll need something to burn…as I am only bringing an appetite! Oh yeah no fish products while I’m around because…gross :smile:

6 Likes

@MadScientist at least when you collect the seeds 50% of them will be female :+1:

3 Likes

Hmm…

Does it really work like that!? If the plant has no XY cromosomes how could it produce males seeds bro!?

They will all be female, but with a high tendency to turn hermie.

The plants i am running right now are from this kinda seeds, but the male flowers popped up cos’ of me leaving a light on during a few nights in the first weeks of flowering.

5 Likes

And that my good ppl is why I try to stay in the shadows and KEEP READING . Still learning from all you guys so thanx

4 Likes

Just like if women ever accomplished getting rid of us, and did’t save genetic material to procreate males, they will all live in a lesbian world! And a few ugly ducks around too…

I guess that would be kinda the point, but i am sure they would keep a vial or two of pearl jam just in case they changed their mind, which would occur naturally at the moment the accomplished their goal, they wouldn’t want it anymore.

WORD! Pay no attention to me on this man… Too high!

9 Likes

watch’ya got? “He said creepily.”

Those are my absolute favorites!
regards,

mike28086

4 Likes

I feel for you my brother, I hate to hear of your troubles. I do not understand exactly what you are enduring, but I too lost a great deal of supplies during the storms in 2018. I have a few clones that I am working with, you are welcome to what I have to assist in your support.

regards,

mike28086

3 Likes

Mass. Grower looking for a cut of pineapple fields. Dm me if you’re able to help.

1 Like

Dude,

Thank you so much but I am good for right now thanks to the preservation projects that are going on here at OG. I really do appreciate it, this giving spirit is what makes OG the greatest place to hang out on the interwebz.

fr0g_D

4 Likes

They are light colored, but I dont see why they all wouldnt crack?
They look healthy enough to pop. I know they are paler than I would like, but Id bet you could get 80% germ rate if done right.

3 Likes

Hello @ReikoX. Is this offer still open?
I am very interested in autoflower seeds. I just have been turned off by the inconsistant results. Not all autoflowers are created equal I guess…
Im interested, and would run these this summer.
I can document the grow for you if you’d like. Or post pics and a thread here possibly.

If things have changed, its all good if the offer is now closed.
Thank you for your time and consideration,
Dennis

3 Likes