Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Thanks mr.bee!! I definitely give him a shout here in the next week or so

2 Likes

Thanks @misterbee. I am actually growing them out right now!! I just didn’t ask much info when I ordered. Also growing out the 105 day strain.
Did not know it was a Sour Lemon.

1 Like

@monkeyman. Do you have them in a growlog? I currently am 12 days on my S90 and the 105 day. Would love to follow along a more experienced grower. First grow for me.

7 Likes

Hit up @Guitarzan, Master at this Craft, growing S90 as we speak, as knowledgeable as any, even though he’s too humble to admit it. Stay safe/be well.

3 Likes

sorry, I am not doing a grow log currently - I hope to do one soon. I have found the S90 seems to be a bit finickier about nutes than his other strains, it seems to want more nitrogen than I am giving it, or maybe I am just not dialed in to it yet, but it’s all good. I have given many of his 90 day auto seeds to friends who are also growing them now and they are all looking pretty good.

1 Like

yes his 90 day superfruit autos are looking delicious

2 Likes

we should just do a seedbank review for him at this point I think instead of clogging up this thread

3 Likes

Buying/shipping seeds ISN’T illegal, growing them in some places IS. Federally is a different story. That’s where the U.S. Customs pop incoming Mail occasionally. I had a $500+ Order seized once, coming in from the UK. Provided Seller with proof of U.S. Customs Letter and more-stealthily package made it through. Be safe/be well.

8 Likes

Oh yeah I already know man. Im not sweatin it but you know how some people are. Thats why I was asking. Believe me I give the exact response you did when people ask the same question lol

2 Likes

feel your pain on the worrying shit. so weird that in Missouri someone can legally drive around with a qp in jars and not worry one bit. [jars don’t burp themselves, i say]

4 Likes

Yeah i don’t sweat too much these days. I mean it is what it is and uncle Sam will always do their thing but you know what so will i

3 Likes

I just started 2 of those. I have a some of his stuff starting now. Thanks for listing what you have from him. Think I will be contacting him again. :grin:

3 Likes

I just started some of the LA Confidential; Blue Cookies next and Purple Kush and Blue Dream are in the way.

I will do a grow log on the LA Confidential.

4 Likes

Running a few of Marks beans now have a few in 1 gallon pots Have 6-8 strains of his also

4 Likes

Ok, those people that have nothing better to do( no life) than to fuck up other people’s lives. I know who you talking about now. They go by many names!

1 Like

Not me, not yet!:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Daaaamn

Same,same only different. 12yrs
@Guitarzan beautiful plants!
@misterbee I haven’t been seeing you at the seeds anonymous meetings lately
:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve been doing the Remote Zoom Sessions…in my skivvies!!! Stay safe/be well.

4 Likes

Damn I want bad to buy from him, but he doesn’t ship internationally.

2 Likes

Yes I emailed him and found out he didn’t ship to Canada :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

I also got the same response need a middle man .

3 Likes