Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Really man those would be awesome ! Thank you a ton! What would you like in return ?

1 Like

Thanks man! We normally have a really great summer but it gets wet real quick. Normally the rain will hit mid September ish give or take a bit. I’m on the 50th parallel so it does get cold but being coastal it’s not to bad. Do you think they would be able to handle the wet weather?

3 Likes

That’s great, and they also stamp it with a large, red stamp. I think monkeyman or someone said they had that stamp. Large red instructions probably help federal employees. Just sayin. :wink:

Those are what, 15 cents?

3 Likes

A stamp like this?

4 Likes

And won’t the man in the Post ask you why do you want a “no machinable” if they’re just documents? hum|nullxnull

3 Likes

That’s how I send my Coin Flips, especially if only 2 or three. Any more than that, Padded Envelope w/Vials, Tracked. I stamp each and pay the extra 15 Cents (US). SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I don’t know, it’s some computer chip thingy for my son.

Ohhh.

Done.

6 Likes

Ok I may be off base here but with a coin flip and washer I feel pretty safe. Am I the only one that uses one of these to ship out? They never question me no matter how many envelopes I drop in.

16 Likes

They would be able to handle the weather for sure, definitely built for the outdoors, especially in BC. Very hardy and high mold resistance, early finisher. High potential to harvest before the bad weather really hits.

3 Likes

You’re right, I am always thinking in international shippings … :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Postal workers never question me at the counter either. I really don’t think they care tbh.

6 Likes

Thanks for the info I appriciate it !

3 Likes

Thanks You for a great tutorial.

3 Likes

Mine was the Supabee! @misterbee

2 Likes

The one on the left looks a little shifty I usually kick them once to see if they talk back .

4 Likes

I can first hand tell you that mail person was a idiot as long as it’s under the 25mm doesn’t matter. That question should only be asked for shipping like car keys or flash drive or something over the thickness limit that won’t go thru the rollers. then have to ship first class or up. Plus the only reason they should get in your business is to help you get it there the best and safest way.then again they call it going postal for a reason. Shall that first hand today as co worker dropped there stuff followed by a few choice words and a middle finger walking out the door. Of course come Monday will be just like it never happen no questions asked there are some prick heads of a mail person out there! Lol

10 Likes

The monarch stamps ?

I think are around 75¢ a piece. I just bought 10 of em to test out.

3 Likes

Yeah I kinda delt like saying mind your buisness, but then I realized I didnt want my envelope to be lost forever from being kicked under a desk in the back.

5 Likes

I haven’t read into the monarchs stamps yet or asked a clerk about. They came about after I was a clerk. I’ll try to remember to ask to see if it’s the stamp its self that does it. If so chances are high it won’t bc only like 1 out of every ten doesn’t get a picture or less than that. If it’s like the red stamps thou. Then 50/50. They may have just done to charge for and because people started using same stamps as us. Before them unless it was our red stamps or a caring worker and sometimes even then. It may have still went thru or atleast what they told me in training 5 years ago.
Also good call sounds like something a fellar I work with has pretty well said everything but he has to make you believe he would and has. Yet he wonders why everyone else gets hooked up at Christmas time when he doesn’t. Lol

3 Likes

Sorry, 15 more than a regular letter.

3 Likes