Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

My buddy is currently making a feminized batch of f2s of this. I will let you know when I get some to share

7 Likes

Please do man. Love both those strains!

3 Likes

Did you see the Lemon Pie F1 Fem autos Mr. Sparkle sent out into the world earlier?

3 Likes

I have a pack all ready and popped one the other day :slight_smile: I’ll give yeah some if you want :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks bud but I got some today, that’s why I asked, was going to offer you some :rofl:

5 Likes

Haha yup just read all the messages I see now :).

1 Like

Hey all, just wondering if anyone has anything that would do well on the cost of BC. Or any ideas where to get somthing. Thanks a ton, you all are amazing.

1 Like

Oh yeah, you the man! @HaRdRoC
Thank you kindly sir for sharing the OG spirit in the form of some OG F2’s!
I hope to make my first cross and some seed soon. This could be a good candidate.

1 Like

I think you can buy the monarch stamps for like 70-75 cents as well. It should go through as non machineable…I think.
Thats what it says on the stamps anyway.
Figured it was better then paying for a $5 “package”. Well see.

8 Likes

Hey man, I’m not positive so I would do a bit of reading to verify but I have reguler bc pinewarp seeds (with bc in the name I think they’d do great there) If you want a few just send me your safe address and I’ll mail out in a few days when I find some time get all my packages made up.

4 Likes

What are the temps and altitude like over there ? I was gifted a few Afghan landrace seeds. I can send you 1 or 2 if you want. Didnt get to many. But as they are landrace they should do better then most newer hybrids in harsher conditions.

3 Likes

I received the seeds in today’s mail, thanks

2 Likes

If you just drop them in a mail box they will likely still get machined, or until a machine reads the stamp and kicks it out. I’ve always gone in and they put them in a separate bin

6 Likes

Here’s another long shot… anyone with any oreoz crosses? It’d be for next fall so no rush in anyway.

And I always have thank you seeds to send in return. BOG genetics currently…

5 Likes

Thata good to know :laughing: I guess Ill have to talk to the mail person everytime then. We dont have bins.
He questioned me last time I sent some in an envelope thou. He felt it and said if its anything other then a letter, or a card It no longer classifys as a “letter” and I would have to pay around 5 bucks.
On the spot I told him it was a hallmark card with the things that plays happy birthday when you open em. He shrugged and said okay then. So I only paid a forever stamp to ship.
I didnt want to have to explain that everytime thou. Kinda suspicious after a while.

I was thinking next time I’ll tell him Im part of a birthday forum amd send out singing birthday cards to everyone in the country on their birthday. :laughing: I wish I just had a basket to toss em in.

4 Likes

Damn it. Im looking for BOG seeds !
Ill have to find you some oreoz. Hold on to a pack of BOG for me please.
I received some sour strawberry BOG a week ago, but non of the beans would pop. Doen to 1 left. Fingers crossed.

5 Likes

Sent you a pm. I’ll just send you 10, and probably a few others for funsies. I think you paid for my @Instg8ter seed packs lol

6 Likes

Pretty quick thinking there!

That’s a pretty petty mailman though to even care. If it was like super thick with a bunch of flips maybe but for one or two coin flips why is that conversation even happening? Do mailman make commission now? Sounds like he could use a joint.

4 Likes

That’s so cool of you. He paid for a bunch of packages, many happy OGers. Was a great thing.

3 Likes

He definetly could of. He gave me the look like “Hey what are trying to pull here buddy !”
I literally had one pack taped to the inside fold of a halmark card. Im glad I taped it cause he wa messing woth it trying to feel what it was.
Like I said, I wish I had a basket :laughing:

3 Likes