Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I know, lol but I was a ‘wild child’ …good thing I calmed down or I’d probably be pushing up daisies :rofl: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Same lol but it was fun. I sowed all them wild oats early I see people I went to.school with just now doing crap I was doing in my 20s and I’m 40 lol and now I’m like naw I ain’t got time for all that .

5 Likes

I was ‘wild n crazy’ from the times before I went to Nam up till about 15 yrs ago, until well after I married this gal almost 40 yrs ago. It’s just a miracle I survived to talk about it :rofl:
edit… I think some of the laws in effect today are because of shit I did back then

6 Likes

Mannnn! Haha I seen a police chase and both cops and civilians live in gta over there …

Yup it gets wild over in this area at times

It was claimed more than once at @misterbee’s giveaway so I figure there is some interest in Dragonblood Hashplant. These are F2 made by @MomOnTheRun in the 2018 seedrun.

We miss you, @MomOnTheRun! Hope you are OK!

Some seeds lighter. some darker. Take it or leave it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I will send out 5 seeds each to the fist two people to claim dibs. Shipping is on me, untracked letter, you just have to wait for the postman, open the envelope and throw the seeds in a pot.

16 Likes

Dibs please!

2 Likes

Dibs :grin: :pray: yeah buddy

3 Likes

I thought there’s nobody here but it just took a minute lol.
@MantisTobogganMD and @Oldtimerunderground PM me a shipping address. :smiley:

6 Likes

Missed this! Enjoy the beans :smiley:

2 Likes

lol Missed again! But that’s ok… I’ll keep an eye open for others. Good luck you two on growing them babies out!

3 Likes

Very nice @allotment, cool share.

3 Likes

What an upstanding guy

4 Likes

Damn! I missed them

2 Likes

Me too @anon93244739 . Next time. :wink:

Good work @allotment . :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Free germination test. Or something. :sweat_smile:

In this case I would like to know if these seeds germinate. They are rather pale, but that does not have to mean they are no good. I can’t grow them right now and I don’t want to waste any just for a germination test.

So instead I will send out 5 seeds to someone who would like to try them right after they show up and has space to run them if they germinate.

The strain is Sunshine Daydream F2 from the OG seed run grown by @Sebring

So in this case please only call dibs if you will try them right away. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Dibs please…

4 Likes

Thanks bud, got no room but another great strain. Very cool

4 Likes

Yeah I couldn’t run them for a month but still wanted to call dibs. Lol :wink:

2 Likes

@Oldjoints If you are OK with trying them soon (and telling me how it went) they are yours. PM me an address please. :slight_smile:

1 Like