Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I’m pretty sure I’ve got 5 of those from that run. Gonna try to pop them next round. Have to look at my stash. I wrote down low germ on one of them. May have been those. :wink:

1 Like

I have a lot of what looks half done in there. If you count these, I’m sure it’s low germination. I just took them out and will throw them somewhere outside, maybe there is some life in them

2 Likes

I know one of the Jungle Spice crosses was possible low germ. I believe it was the Deep Chunk cross if I remember correctly. Not at home at the moment so I don’t have my list

2 Likes

Bad news @anon93244739
I got an envelope in the mail today. Notice i said envelope. It was opened and empty.

Since i have no other beans coming I assume this was the envelope with the London Pound Cake in it??? Fuckers. I was looking forward to running that for the members.

6 Likes

Yep. Fuckers stole it. And sour Bluetooth f2’s

4 Likes

And sour bluetooth too. Double fuckers.

3 Likes

That’s fuked up, no doubt!
edit… I say SHOOT THE MESSENGER (mail carrier lol)

4 Likes

They really shouldnt deliver an empty envelope

2 Likes

I would be having a few words with the mail man!

That’s not right man, it’s one thing if customs grabs em, but aren’t you both in the states??! Theives everywhere I swear. Hope it doesn’t happen ever again

6 Likes

I once got an USPS envelope saying something like “your mail is very important to us, but something happened, so here is all we have left of your letter, of course we deliver”
Inside was a torn envelope that used to carry stickers but none of them were there.
And that all the way from the US to Europe. :rofl:

5 Likes

Coulda been compromised anywhere along the route. The envelope looks like it was just a regular mail from the front. Even the back looked pretty flat. At any rate, through no fault of mine, the seed run featuring the London Pound Cake will be put on the back burner. I will be searching for an awesome Indica leaner to run for seed for the membership. I just like growing fat leafed plants.

3 Likes

I think we almost all have had that crap happen at one time or another… it ALWAYS sux!

3 Likes

Wow man. That’s supper shitty. If the one he sent me show up like that, we’ll know its someone from his branch. :wink:

2 Likes

Just got a text that the one of the other ones I sent that day made it intact!

7 Likes

That’s a bummer @BigMike55 :frowning:

1 Like

@BigMike55 better luck next time , happened to me a couple times ordering packages off Amazon people actually came up to my door and stole packages

2 Likes

Ouch! Who was the breeder of the LPC? Were they F2s?

1 Like

Maybe, just maybe, if I get the Dragonblood Hashplant seeds from the big @misterbee OG giveaway, that may be a contender for a seed run. I have some other beans that would probably be in the running as well. That’s still 3 months till seed poppin’ time.

4 Likes

Have no idea. Didn’t get them. @anon93244739 is who was donating the beans and I was going to do an OG seed run with them.

1 Like

If @anon93244739 doesn’t have any more, and it’s something you want to run, I have some F2’s in the collection that I could donate.

17 Likes