Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Is it ok if I assume you and @DougDawson are guys? I’m a girl,
Myrtle reflects where I live, not who I am. It’s a generic name and there’s no way to determine male/female. Some are easier to figure out. Although some names are just downright misleading. In the end, it doesn’t matter - we’re all just friends. :wink:

9 Likes

The seeds I sent no problem, just concealed in packages etc, but the clones? oh hell now that’s a different story! The reason it took almost a year, because I didn’t even try to ship those babies lol all were hand delivered
Talk about paranoia lmao try driving all over the country with clones and illegality everywhere

4 Likes

A correct assumption for me :slight_smile: As a matter of fact, this is me in this link.

7 Likes

Saw that the other day when ya posted it, dying skill. Good job of demonstrating, keeps it going for the younguns to learn!

6 Likes

Nice view you have there, Doug. Something about being on water gives a sense of peace :v:t2:

2 Likes

Good skills DD. I guess you can spark one up whenever you want without a bic😉

3 Likes

Mustang? Haha. I lived in MWC and Del City in the '90’s.
Tinker area… Man, I remember some hot summers there.

1 Like

Lol u look like shaggy from Scooby-Doo

Edit: …said with love not hate!

4 Likes

LOL, more so now. That was last summer, have not had a hair cut since thanks to Covid. I also love me some Scooby snacks.

5 Likes

I was a stupid essential worker I had to work the whole time.

My younger brother is a kitchen manager at a restaurant. He got furloughed ended up fishing and going to the range all year and collecting checks for it…fucking asshole made twice as much as me while unemployed

2 Likes

I see why your username makes so much sense

1 Like

I had a habit of planting marijuana all over the country, everywhere I went every small square in small towns, every highway, byway, roadside, creekside, traintrack, etc even on the Washington and Lincoln memorial groundsI got that hung on me during a stoner moment in the early '70s in Cali…we sitting there getting stoned and someone says.“damn man, you’re like the Johnny Appleseed of weed …Johnny POtseed!” and I liked it so kept it lol
Used it ever since

8 Likes

Talk about a dying skill- dedication! How many people are going to drive around to share a plant? Survival skills wax and wane with the comfort level of society, but shit like that is rare throughout humanity’s history.

1 Like

That and the toilet paper hoarding is what I am baffled by the most

2 Likes

Oh, I killed more than two birds with one stone lol I’d deliver bud and clones, seeds and pick up bud and clones, seeds ya know?
kinda like a 'busman’s holiday lol work as i go

edit… Also, we were jewelers setting up and selling our silversmith/ turquoise carvings at rodeos, pow wows, county fairs, flea markets etc. It was a damn good cover!

2 Likes

I actually got stopped once by a cop in Arkansas on I-40 lol doing over 100 with a buddy in another car racing each other at 2AM…with over 100 lbs in the trunk of each car! No traffic and bored I guess. But anyhow, the cop just says to the both of us “follow me back to the station to pay your fines, cause y’all are out of state”…It was in 2004-5 can’t remember which now, so many years and miles ago lol We both got very lucky! Needless to say, we slowed it down. :crazy_face: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Lol you guys were lucky cause Arkansas state troopers are ruthless

2 Likes

I know, lol but I was a ‘wild child’ …good thing I calmed down or I’d probably be pushing up daisies :rofl: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Same lol but it was fun. I sowed all them wild oats early I see people I went to.school with just now doing crap I was doing in my 20s and I’m 40 lol and now I’m like naw I ain’t got time for all that .

5 Likes

I was ‘wild n crazy’ from the times before I went to Nam up till about 15 yrs ago, until well after I married this gal almost 40 yrs ago. It’s just a miracle I survived to talk about it :rofl:
edit… I think some of the laws in effect today are because of shit I did back then

6 Likes