Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

There were 2 packs and I got one! Holding on to them tho. But stay tuned. May do a seed run with them. Maybe Spring run. Already have my fal/winter run scheduled.

4 Likes

Hey @other_barry , got some Tropicana Poison in the mail today, thanks very much. Also got some Superfreak Pollen from @corey. Another great mail day, thanks guys.

8 Likes

I’m going to be putting some of that on a berry freak tonight

2 Likes

thank you im sure i will, and i appreciate it

1 Like

Hi all new medical user in canada finally got my license after waiting 7 months!! im a novice grower but have done a few small personal ones back in the day, anyone looking to help a man out i need some top shelf genetics and have 2 strains currently from canuk seeds i can trade if need be ( do-si-do bluedream ) thanks!

7 Likes

Hi @204medismoke welcome to og my Canadian brother.

Drop by this thread here and introduce your self.

And since your a Canadian drop by here as well.

7 Likes

sweet watching the hockey game while browsing this so i will do it during commercials lol! thanks!

4 Likes

Welcome @204medismoke , also a Canadian.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG!

4 Likes

So all you folks who wanted pollen will soon get it. I bagged up 74 .5 ML baggies of PPP pollen to give out. I will be putting one into each of the auction lots if the winners want it and will create a signup for the rest. Stay tuned.

19 Likes

nice! where abouts!

1 Like

I am in Ontario.

3 Likes

I have 10 Raspberry Cough seeds for the first person who can name the TV show this discription apples to:

“A court-martialled army officer seeks to disprove a charge of cowardice, travelling through the West and encountering people who refuse to believe his innocence.”

1 Like

Hi @204medismoke, welcome to OG! Full of great people here! Have fun!

1 Like

mash? lol am i to old

Branded???

2 Likes

Not even close….

Branded I think

Send me your info Eagles you win !

2 Likes

Too fast! Need to many extra characters