Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

people can be and unfortunately aré bigoted and small/ closed minded the world over people are and can be accepting open minded generous caring and loving as well we can only strive to be better every day and if we are parents we can teãch our children to be better than we are just look at this group we are people from all across the US canada the world even all brought together by the love of a plant a group of folks that just desn’t tolerate hate or negativity if the real world were like OG imagine what a world it would be

5 Likes

Hey @misterbee
I have 20 packs of my Blak N’ Blu Cookies that I can box up and send to you for your September Event. If you PM me you addy again, I will ship to you as soon as I get a chance to go to the Post Office. Hows that?

23 Likes

this is very true my friend the world contains an odd mix of the open and closed minded my children i say children 22 and 18 are very open to all a receive shit from their own generation who seem to be becoming more right wing conservative :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

real world OG is the dream for all humanity :star_struck: :star_struck: :exploding_head:
:man_farmer:lime

And how about 1 for me @BigMike55 :slight_smile: :grinning:
:drop_of_blood: :shark: :drop_of_blood: :shark:

1 Like

You have to dibs, after he calls! LOL!

1 Like

Dibs! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Morning y’all. I’m sitting on my back porch and hear the trampoline…get up and look around the corner.

And clearly she’s been watching because she’s still playing on it. While her poor fat sister barks jealously :joy:

28 Likes

Those 20 packs are about half of what I have left. There will be plenty of opportunity to snag some. Not right now. I spent too much at the post office yesterday sending seeds and a gift for my sweetheart of a sister in law. They will be coming tho. Hang in there.

10 Likes

It’s all gravy! Got more that I can grow already, but I’m an addict!!! Cannabis is a bit like Pokémon, gotta catch em all!

7 Likes

14 Likes

I’d say dibsachu!

3 Likes

Some wonderful people took this idea farther:

https://reliccastle.com/threads/448/

1 Like

Looks more like Mario Bros.

2 Likes

Needs more :mushroom: .

1 Like

Thats hilarious! :sweat_smile: :joy:

3 Likes

I often wonder who plays these silly “pot” games surelynot adults kids??? lol idk a game where you grew like for real that taught you as you played would be cool randomly aquire seeds plant issues a you grow breeding matrices someone get on the algorithm lol i can’t spell or type

4 Likes

Solution is easy…put the joint down slowly and step back from it…(then I can pick it up without getting hit!) :rofl: :rofl:

edit…j/k I know you’d pass it lol

2 Likes

any organic growers on here recently coverted to ROLS and really want to just go nomtill theres a ton of info on herē and the greater introweb but its alot to try to difest anybody point me in the right direction the soil recipes I have looking more for feeding topdressing tea info been reading alot on KNF and JADAM but not quite ready to take that step any good simple plans schedules products I can check out sites threads growers or book info would truly be appreciated I post this here cus it’s where all the cool people hang out lol have a great day folks

1 Like

you know I would and I can’t smoke in the day or I’m not worth a shite my kids are too needy little shits lol jk not really tho

2 Likes