Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

That’s no problem, I’m in Canada and happy to send seeds to my American friends who are into seeds and growing :smiley::v: I have received many from the States and want to pay it forward.

7 Likes

Walkening requires dancing.
No dancing = no deal.

3 Likes

@BigMike55 I like how you did made the sicker on your coin flips… looks very good. I love how it’s only the size of the coin flip and not in a bag :wink:

4 Likes

I agree @CADMAN it is clean and classy for sure. There goes my idea for an 8x10 sticker for some upcoming projects…lol j/k

3 Likes

Can you imagine though, if we did a strain so epic, it came with a poster!! :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m glad your practicing growing plants.
For me atleast I find Strawberrys :strawberry: temperamental & find Cannabis much easier.

I’m Growing Strawberrys from seed currently & my Cannabis have finished before the Strawberry are even 5" tall lol best to practice with Cannabis itself. No grow is perfect :ok_hand: don’t overthink things and your golden.

5 Likes

Why not tho. I love when people act on new ideas and see what happens. I find it refreshing.
That’s how my Cannabis Collectors Cards got born :wink:

2 Likes

Many times on here it goes both ways, you inspire me, I inspire you. I feel your collectors cards provoked a subconscious inspiration for the poster idea just now.

Wonder what else we can think of :thinking:

Brain Storm!!

3 Likes

Why is it always something? :roll_eyes:

I am a persistent (stubborn) son of a bitch. I just an hour ago finally somehow managed to get the ipod working. Loading songs as I type and praying it stays good. I thought to myself “self, you know what sounds good? A nice cold soda wounds good on this hot balmy day, you reward yourself for sticking with it!”. Walked in into the kitchen and noticed a certain door didn’t have the usual glow around it it’s supposed to at this time!

No idea why (or when) it shut off but a one minute reset thankfully brought it back to life. Didn’t lose power or anything so I’m stymied. Do CMH bulbs start shutting off towards the end of their life before going completely?

3 Likes

Thank for the awesome feedback. I don’t know what I did to serve awesome people to aid me with my new hobby! Glad I’m here! Also I’m making a huge transition/phase in my life. So this helps me a lot, almost therapeutic.

5 Likes

I feel the same way @MarijuanaEnthusiast, this site came in my life right when I needed it!:smiley::v: our plant knows!

3 Likes

Does any one know what gsc x mmh means, i know its a crossing but trying to find what the mmh is and one that say TB

Girl scout cookies x mango Maui haze

2 Likes

Oh ok lol thank you what about one thats just says TB

Girl Scout Cookies x Mango Maui Haze

1 Like

@anon93244739 types faster than this ol fart lol

2 Likes

Trying to find who sent them lol

That could possibly be @Guitarzan

1 Like

Ok thank you @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like