Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

I do know he produced seeds of that cross, do you remember talking to him about them?

edit… He did seeds of that, Strawberry Dieselxcindy99 x Mango Maui Haze
and White Widow x Mango Maui Haze

1 Like

Yes trying to find out what tb is lol

@JohnnyPotseed my mind cant keep track with this ptsd and panic attacks, got my mind off track,lol

The VA diagnosed me with PTSD from the years in Nam, but said I’d “worked my way through it”… whatever… They offered me 10% and I told em to stuff it in their keister for easter…Hopefully you’ll learn to deal with it, or at least learn to live without it influencing your life too badly.

edit… But, I don’t get any panic attacks…that can’t be any fun.

2 Likes

These still around @CADMAN ?

2 Likes

Yeah i do just sometimes gets a little hazy, thats why i smoke, and now learning to do my own medicine, tried the cbd but it dont work like the thc does lol so trying to get me some good seeds to help me with that for awhile, which everyone on here has been amazing

2 Likes

Yep, the THC works better for me also

edit… I also make salves, ointments, concentrates and edibles though so it all goes into play

The edibles are potent lol there’s equivalent to one gram of bud in every dose/piece…

3 Likes

Nawww. They are all gone my friend.
Was gonna make a new one, but the plant looks like crap thanks to spider mites . So I’ll have to wait. I can’t see anyone wanting to collect something that looks horrible :confused:

Maybe the 20 people who do have the Collectors cards could post pics ? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah lol why not just burn them little shits?! :rofl:

1 Like

Flame gun :gun::fire:

1 Like

They can yes. My first 315cmh came with a defective bulb, it would run for 10 minutes and then go out for 5 or so before repeating

1 Like

Collectors cards for the bad guys lol!

1 Like

When I was thinking about changing from HPS and MH, I considered the CMH as well as the LEDs …glad I went with the LEDs!

I’ve had it a few years and done 5-6 grows with it and had no problems thankfully. This is the first time it’s done this. I’m hoping it’s because the central air is pumping so hard today. Might just grab another bulb as soon as I can swing it to have on standby.

1 Like

Yah, I use HPS, but I can’t wait to at least partly switch over to LED’s.
Gonna start with a small quantum board for in a smaller males/honeymoon cab.

1 Like

Thanks @Guitarzan for the gifts, i got them today and was very happy like a kid in a candy store, a 59 year old kid lol, appreciate it and again thanks, all of you OG,ers are fantastic, always looking out for the next person, that is so great again thanks

3 Likes

I saw a thread last night, TB is tuliberry I believe

1 Like

Good idea to always have a backup bulb… no matter what lighting system you use

4 Likes

I recently made the switch and I am so happy I bit the bullet before summer.

1 Like

Instead of seeds ya get a 10 pack of spider mites? Hahaha

4 Likes