Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

No worries, this is the best place to ask. Honestly, I’m just wingin it. Haven’t grown tobacco in over a decade and last time I did I just hung it for a few months and smoked it. Was pretty harsh. This time I’m going to try and hang for a month, stack em and throw a moist towel over em to ferment and cure for a few weeks in the shed, then age them for another month or 2 to try and mellow out the smoke.

3 Likes

This blunt will be the baseline, as I haven’t really cured that leaf at all. Pretty much just dried and rolled with it. Still haven’t lit it up, kinda scared :joy:

2 Likes

Let us know how it tastes!

Don’t be, homegrown herb and homegrown tobacco blunt wrap. It definitely won’t do you wrong!!!

Here’s a light :fire:

4 Likes

The only Tobacco i’ve ever grown is Indigenous Sacred Tobacco given to me by a friend. These seeds were preserved in an urn from a burial site and thought to be over 1000 years old. Very different than any tobacco plant I’ve seen before. 3-foot plants with very broad leaves.

It’s NOT TO BE SMOKED OR TOUCHED WITH YOUR BARE FINGERS. Too potent and actually toxic to humans so we burn it as an offering to The Great Spirit.

4 Likes

Now THAT’S great to hear!
We have some and mix it with sweetgrass and sage to burn (smudge) a few time a year

edit… We use it very sparingly since it’s so hard to find. Just a little bit in the smudge is all.

1 Like

You were right and thanks for the light!!

It’s surprisingly nice. Even my wife took a few puffs! The tobacco adds a layer of sweet woodiness that is subtle yet smooth and hits the spot.

4 Likes

Now she’s hogging it! :joy:

Gonna really have to step-up my fermentation game though to get some dark-ass Maduro style cigar wrappers.

Now that it’s nearly done, I find it’s not as strong as I thought it would be. Have to get me some ancient Aztec type tobacco like @Pigeonman and @JohnnyPotseed :rofl:

2 Likes

Ok, I gotta get things going here folks, they not gonna jump into bigger pots on their own for me…damn it! I gotta train these plants better! :rofl: :rofl:
I’ll cyas off n on during the day as usual

1 Like

New breeding goals?? Self-transplanting Cannabis bred with the walking tree :laughing:

2 Likes

Send me a PM @Oldtimerunderground & @JohnnyPotseed , I have “sacred micro-beans” I can send you sacred Vancouver Sacred Tobacco.

2 Likes

Dibs!! Lol

1 Like

@Oldjoints found that card at the PO today. Thanks again!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Man…I’ve got a package stuck there also at the Chicago Hub. It’s been there since May 21st. Like you I want to inquire but…ahem lol. If you google that hub in the review section there are a lot of people complaining about it. I’ve also had an order stuck for a month in Michigan trying to send a payment to Great Lakes Genetics.

4 Likes

We have a whole stuck in Chicago club going :rofl:.

I love how they still have my expected delivery date as today…

3 Likes

Supafreak has been Chicago to elk Grove to Chicago over and over since March. It made it back to Detroit last week, and then back to chicago

1 Like

Oh I was wrong! It says it departed the hub and is currently in transit to the next facility. And has said so since May 13th. At the top it says “In transit, arriving late”. Man they aren’t kidding about the late part!

3 Likes

Wow…that’s crazy. Did you get my envelope yet?

1 Like

99% yes lol

1 Like