Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Oh I have been given lots of beans here. More from chatting with people than actually winning.

7 Likes

That’s the point I want to get to. Winning is fun and all, but I enjoy connecting with the awesome peeps around here!

3 Likes

I remember when I first came to OG, I had very few beans and just thru getting involved in conversations, I got a PM from @corey asking me if I would like some Purple Headband. The rest is history. In about 9 months I have gone from a hanful of different strains to being able to pick and choose my next grow. Its a beautiful thing. Thanks OG!!!

11 Likes

Night all. I got caught up for the day but still not feeling great so time to find another movie and tune out until bed. Hoping to be back in decent condition for the SCT’s BBq tomorrow!

8 Likes

See ya man. Get well.

1 Like

I never won any free seeds or was in seed runs or auctions until this year. Mine were all offered to me by talking and getting to know people. :blonde_woman: :man: :man_curly_haired:
:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

I might give autos another shot in the future since I’m going to be aiming for short sog style grows now.

1 Like

That’s awesome!!!

1 Like

So it should be. Right on

1 Like

I got a pack of gg4 photoperiod seeds if anyone wants them

7 Likes

I’m good on them @corey but really nice of you to send them out

3 Likes

Dibs , please…

5 Likes

please sir I want some more?

3 Likes

dibbidy do da!

I grew some gg4 from seed pretty recently. It was bomb af, better than the bag the seeds came from.

2 Likes

It was @Gugumelo. Send me an Addy man

5 Likes

congrats @Gugumelo. thats a mighty fine strain you just picked up there my friend!

3 Likes

congrats @Gugumelo - thats good stuff

1 Like

@EugeneDebs420
I got some gg4 from @Instg8ter
I haven’t seen him here lately…

2 Likes

Congrats @Gugumelo ! :slight_smile:

1 Like