Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

question for all you GG4 “owners.” where’d your GG4 genetics come from? seems like everyone has a cut these days and i’ve never seen or smoked 2 alike. every one, totally different

4 Likes

Lol look up sour diesel…every type of taste, smell, high on every different type of plant…gg4 is that now

4 Likes

Thank you guys, i always dreamed of gg4…
@MoBilly @rootfarmer @OldSchoolNewKid @corey

@Trowertripper ,

@Instg8ter has been missing for some time. let’s hope that everything is ok…

6 Likes

i know. kinda frustrating. i’ve only ever had 1 GG4 live up to all the hype, AND THEN SOME! some of the best herb i’ve ever had. came from a grower in Michigan who had exclusive rights to this cut… i guess. thats what he said anyway

1 Like

I hope people are growing Go nuts

3 Likes

Go nuts??? lmao not sure if i’m too stoned to understand this correctly. is this a strain?! lol

1 Like

Yeah it’s a cross of orange goji and trumpnutz

4 Likes

Dibs on the GG4, anddibs agains!

never heard of it. which is a sad thing, cuz it sounds delish! any pics or anything @corey ?

Man if you ever come across a pack take it and grow it

8 Likes

i dont think there would have to be much thought behind that one lol! i’d snab that in a heartbeat

GG4, nice. There a nice strain for you.

3 Likes

I need some dibs, in the morning and at night, dibs!

1 Like

That’s my favorite strain of all time.

any guess to when this thread will roll over today ???

Lol, calm down @Abbbian. Have you received anything yet since you started calling dibs? If not, it would be funny if all those packs came in same day, and your mailbox breaks :laughing:

8 Likes

man @Abbbian and i thought I had it bad lmao :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I had a gorilla glue #4 batch that made my bong taste like wax. Never had that experience ever again

hey, not yet but not surprising, it takes about 2 months…LOL! Thanks

Does it have a GG4 in there? curious!

1 Like

I think I may have sent you some gg4 autos, can’t remember now cause it was almost 2 months ago. Hopefully you receive them this month!!

2 Likes