Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

yeah, can’t partake due to health issues. i only grew them twice, first one was stolen, second one got to 9 feet but i only got 8 oz out of it.

6 Likes

Deciding what to order for supper…

1 Like

That’s a crazy height!

intimidating!! beautigfy]ul!

An oz/ft is respectable.

Just think you probably changed that theif’s life after he went home, smoked, and thought about what he did.

tenor (3)

Well let’s start with a pack of Black Snow (black triangle x solo stash) [Bodhi Seeds x Bodhi Seeds] from @anonymous4289 ? First to answer the question to follow correctly can have a 10 pack.

2 Likes

nah, my neighbors were scumbags. they stole them the day before harvest too (on two seperate occasions)

2 Likes

Who was the first African American to win the Academy Award for best actor?

3 Likes

I’d install electric shocks!!!

1 Like

Sidney Poitier

2 Likes

Hattie McDaniel

Sidney Potier

1 Like

I know I changed the thief’s life who stole my buds years ago. Crazy glued fan leaves to all his car windows, plus printed bumper stickers in that hard to peel sticker material that said “I steal other peoples pot and smoke it”. He’s lucky I didn’t crazy glue his door locks and thermolite the hood! Sad part is I saw his plot, dumbass put out 5" tall plants, late august, in full shade. They had no chance. I left them be. Night of the first frost he stole mine.

Hattie McDaniel s

i actually had fishing line everywhere, and that didnt stop them

1 Like

Sidney Poitier

Well @bassman5420 get’s the first pack of Black Snow.

3 Likes

Hell ya! :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Hattie McDaniel

1 Like

congrats @bassman5420

2 Likes