Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

That’s where I grabbed my pic from. All I could show you from tonight is an empty bowl and fork with teeth marks in it :rofl:

1 Like

if your forks have teeth marks in em, I’m surprised you take the time to use em!

2 Likes

LOL, saves teeth marks on my hands.

2 Likes

I wish my wife cooked. That’s okay though, she gives great headache

3 Likes

Ok my good OG peeps. Going to try this again… does anyone recognize theses? Checked through my messages already and still can’t figure it out. Just want to know who to thank! Even if they were crushed😭 all I can tell you is they came from Canada… anyone?!

2 Likes

Ouch! That sucks

1 Like

@OldSchoolNewKid maybe sea monkey? i know i got a couple god bud from him.

1 Like

Have you ever givin a pack of seeds away?

2 Likes

@OldSchoolNewKid I think it was @Jinglepot

2 Likes

I’m sorry guys but so many people here just take and take and never give anything away. Just urks me

7 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker

3 Likes

i havent given any away yet. although i would love to! and i’m finally at a point where i have seeds to share them! (thanks to all you INCREDIBLE OGers! :heart:) now it’s just a matter of getting some of the nifty coin flips and such that yall use. lol got some catching up to do, i Just got a seed storage container. my seeds are all still in their flips in a mason jar :woozy_face:

4 Likes

A gentleman wouldn’t kiss and tell, but I can send you some love if you PM me

Can’t you re-use the coin flips? That’s what I was going to do.

3 Likes

Since you have a jar full. Let’s both give away 4 different varieties even if it’s only one seed a piece

4 Likes

Lol. I would love some love lol

2 Likes

OK I have four different female auto varieties I want to give away. To whoever wants them. At @oldschoolnewkid your next with your jar full

5 Likes

Lol, hey! Those were from me… yikes! Crushed! First time it’s happened to my seeds! :confused: I’m away for the week, remind me near the end of next week and I’ll send ya another pack. Ya gotta remind me though, with the amount of liquor being consumed this camping trip I’m gonna forget :rofl:

4 Likes

It sounds like you’re trying to push him into giving stuff away right now, I don’t think that’s in the spirit of this thread. People should be giving stuff away of their free will.

1 Like

Would love some autos