Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

Have you gone to the introduce yourself thread? Helps to let folks know who you are. Hang around. Engage in some conversation. Beans come to those who want to hang around and be a part of us.

12 Likes

Heres a shot of Grape Crush x Molokia Frost, some of you got my a13 x mf I grew last year. Sorry no pics of those but these look promising.

17 Likes

@Greenfingers thats looking great , what was a13?

2 Likes

apollo 13

:peace_symbol: -

3 Likes

Oh cool thanks , I have Airborne G13 on the mind lol , that should be :fire:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Seeking 98’ Bubba Kush Clone

Apollo 13 x Molokia Frost

3 Likes

The grape crush x molakai should have a great nose on it , what’s the smells?

1 Like

Kinda fruity but floral, I kinda hope it has the grape crush flavor, like grape jelly.

2 Likes

I bet that would be a great taste in the bowl :drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Someone wanted to grow supafreak on RIU so I told them I’d send them some and they flipped out when I asked for a recipient and address to send it to, so now I’ve got 6 Supafreak regs in an envelope ready to go and nowhere to send them lol. They’re up for grabs to the first North American recipient who wants them, preferably someone who actually wants to grow them

14 Likes

Hey bud, appreciate the offer but I don’t know when I would get to them so better they go to someone else.

3 Likes

Right here

2 Likes

Pm me an address and whatever recipient name you use

5 Likes

Thanks really appreciate that

2 Likes

Did they expect you to magic the seeds to them or something? :joy:

9 Likes

I have no fucking clue what they expected, if they felt like an address was too much personal information to give away they could have said that. I said I’d send them seeds a week ago and when I followed up they acted like I was trying to steal their credit card info or something.

11 Likes

Paranoia can be a bitch in nonlegal states. Not an excuse for bad manners though.

9 Likes

Right :+1: especially when someone is being so generous

1 Like

I don’t know why I use RIU at this point, everyone is so competitive and negative I feel like I never have worthwhile interactions there any more

10 Likes