Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

No problem, I wasnā€™t pushing to get them immediately; as I said in the rest of the message above, I have plenty of seeds for now and probably plenty to keep me going for years. At this point, itā€™s more about collecting than anything else, though Iā€™m set up to preserve and keep viable whatever I collect.

Ah, ok, I thought it was more centralized than that. So previous preservation runs with lists already full wonā€™t be available through him, just through the grower themselves, I guessā€¦ which makes sense, considering that you were the one offering the PPP seeds from your own preservation run. Duh. :stuck_out_tongue: Like I said, new and not particularly clear on the etiquette. Thanks for the explanation, thatā€™s much more clearā€¦ though a bit disappointing to the collector in me, since it seems Iā€™ve also signed up too late for all the BOG preservation runs and wonā€™t ever be able to get them in future boxes. Oh well, I suppose Iā€™ll survive. First world problems, huh?

4 Likes

Well I would not go that far bud. Right now there is a Sour Strawberry run that has not posted a sign up list, also a BOG Sour Bubble and Sour Grape run. There are a bunch of BOG runs going right now which have not had sign up sheets yet, you are not too late. You will need to engage around here to get to TL2 in order to be eligible to sign up but that will come naturally as you interact with the site.

9 Likes

Iā€™m basing the flowering time off the Chocolate Thai mother I got the seeds off of. Iā€™m not sure if the Orange Grove father will have any input on flowering length but Iā€™m hoping so. I listed the 16 just so people knew what theyā€™re in for if it takes after itā€™s mother :laughing:

4 Likes

Oh, maybe I just didnā€™t read them all closely enough. I saw that your Sour Bubble was closed to signups before I joined, Iā€™ll have to keep an eye on the Sour Strawberry. Iā€™ll be TL2 in two weeks once I hit 15 days active, otherwise Iā€™m already past all the other engagement measures just by virtue of having nothing to do and posting all day. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I havenā€™t even popped my BOG Sour Strawberry beans yet for my run. You got time.

5 Likes

Hey, not sure where you are getting that from. I am the one doing the Sour Bubble and it is not closed, the sign up has not begun yet :slight_smile: There will be a sign up for it once the plants are much more established. You can follow the run here.

2 Likes

Maybe what I saw was your PPP run then, who knows. :slight_smile: Getting lost in all the options. It looks like Iā€™m already following that thread, so I guess Iā€™ll just sit back, read and LITFA. Hard work sometimes!

1 Like

Alright, S.C., got that package today. SUPER THANKS, w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l surprise, indeed!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

How can I get on the mail list?

In a week or 3 I should have a bit of pollen to share from this very fast Autobotz male from @firebudz genetics.

@corey @JohnnyPotseed @NEK-Fowldog

Let me know if youā€™re interested and Iā€™ll see what I end up with.

13 Likes

@Rhino_buddy True male auto pollen and ya forgot to tag @cannabliss and me? tsk tsk tsk! I would definitely be down for some! and I have some fem auto pollen to offer in trade from the black creams and hopefully dark devils by then :smiley: black cream is drying now.

3 Likes

Yeah that would be great! Ill use that on my next auto project

2 Likes

Yes! @cannabliss and of course you. Sorry I was rushed when I posted that. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I would be happy for a pinch or so, have some females autos going now

2 Likes

You ever see some of those pure afghanis that were floating around in the 90s?Thier seeds were were so tiny it was like trying to keep poppy seeds almost.Those dried up as soon as the Afghan war kicked off.They had the most beautiful pine smell to them and the buds looked like little Christmas trees.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll keep you posted. It all depends on what I get from him. :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Interested in some Pollen yeah, just a small amount. Even to dust some budsā€¦
Whatā€™s the Genetics background?

1 Like

Hereā€™s what I know. :grin:

2 Likes

Autobotz = Skunk 47 x Super Auto Tao x Carebears

Itā€™s ok @Rhino_buddy not really interested in this one, sorry brotherā€¦

1 Like

No worries friend. Just throwing it out there. :crazy_face: