Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

Anyone trust level 2 and under, scroll up and vote on the pull and stick around for the giveaway. Trust level 3 head to the lounge and toss in a vote on the poll, that giveaway will be soon after. :+1:

4 Likes

I promise I will have the poll set up correctly next time, I think its locked to trust level 2 only for the vote… sigh

3 Likes

8 mins till the giveaway. Its looking like (c99xpbb)xGelato (Even though I screwed up the requirements for the poll…)

8 Likes

C99 x gelato​:heart::it:

2 Likes

pbb aka peanut butter breath? been looking at that for a long time. I believe I seen tonygreenhand talk about it like 1-2 years ago. def interested in this giveaway

1 Like

Alright sorry for all the screwups on the the poll, I had never used the feature before and did not know what I was really doing lol. Just trying out a different giveaway format.

This giveaway is US & CANADA only (Once I up my seed production I will be opening my giveaways up internationally, but I just don’t have enough to risk issues shipping overseas, Canada is bad enough sometimes lol)

The giveaway is for a 3 pack of (C99xPBB)xGelato fems by yours truly. The plant that was pollenated is here ----> The Adventures Of "Sideways Cindy" (Peanut Butter Breath x Cindy 99) if anyone is interested how the mothering plant turned out.

This question will be easy and straight forward trivia question (So put your DIBS away! :laughing:)

14 Likes

Nooooooooo Italy :rage::pensive::it:

2 Likes

I am really sorry bud :frowning: Hopefully soon I will be able to open it up :frowning:

4 Likes

rollitup

4 Likes

Oh, look who just happens to show up.

1 Like

What is the “Mythical” creature that lives under bridges and has a dislike for goats?

2 Likes

A troll! :wink:

Trolls ggg

1 Like

Ogers are the ones

2 Likes

MaybeTroll?..

trolls
I think

troll…kokokhb

There’s a great one under the Fremont bridge!

How did you do that without ten characters?

1 Like

Troll and more