Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

nice! good question!

5 Likes

Id like to say I guessed it because I either knew or because its my fav but really found this.

https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-vendor-forums/seed-boutique/seed-boutique-vendors/b-o-g-seeds/201901-2008-l-a-medical-cup-winner

So Kant C Shyt is my hero. I liked his post after taking this screenshot. Gonna be a head scratching notification for him. Wonder if he works for @ShitSeeds ?

2 Likes

Ok ladies and gentlemen, time for me to go back to work. The 2 winners can send me their info and seeds will be shipped out. Talk to you all later, have an amazing day.

3 Likes

Have a good day
Don’t work to hard
@DougDawson

2 Likes

Awesome trivia and give away. THANK YOU!!!

3 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon: (Part 2)

yeah uh, i already know i am not about to win anything. I am horrible at marijuana knowledge.

1 Like

Same here mobilly i went nude with a potato tied around my waste went as a Dicktator and got kicked out of a costume party cant figure it out.

4 Likes

Google plus ctrl + f helps a lot.

1 Like

I’m sure I will, though I may end up passing it on to someone else… I mostly just wanted to hop on the BOG train. :slight_smile: Either way, very generous of you, thanks again!

1 Like

Really glad youre enjoying yourself over here. :partying_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It’s a living collage. You can encircle the nipples, make a straight line, a tuft, anything you like.

Girls seem to like it.

1 Like

We will check our records haha

1 Like

Hey @Neb , I need that info bud if you want to get those seeds, please PM it to me.

1 Like

@Cormoran that’s the spirit !

@FiveGar sharing is contagious I guess :wink:

9 Likes

congratulations to all the winners today I observed the latest autoflowers from dag :heart: very beautiful

2 Likes

I just got some canna cheese 1:1 to try for myself. I don’t smoke. Seems like they’re all suuuuper strong for me lol I’m hoping that mephisto canna cheese will help me out without throwing me over. :joy:

8 Likes

Well hell lol another day with this being one jumping-ass thread, thnx to the OGenerosity of so many folks!
Congrats to all the lucky winners of these downright awesome giveaways !!

8 Likes

nice. i’ve eyed that one on DCseedExchange a couple times but never dropped in. big fan of the 1:1 and 2:1 CBD strains for mellow daytime smoke. if you pop them definitely share your experiences i’d love to see em grown out

3 Likes

Yeah I just put some canna cheese seeds in a paper towel to pop, lets see what happens

3 Likes