Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

I know one wheel on the ground at 120 will cause the bike seat to have a permanent pucker crease right where I was setting! I think the grip my rear had on the bike was all that saved me.
1973 900 Kawasaki Z1 was frighteningly fast. I never had the sack to open her up all the way.
I topped a little rise and caught a gust. The front end came up and I got religious real fast!

4 Likes

Canada? Cannabis? Never heard of it

2 Likes

Yeah kinda like that only faster. LOL

1 Like

I get it.
I think was a problem on my internet.
Thanks all anyway

Itā€™s insane how much faster everything feels on 2 wheels, canā€™t imagine one :laughing:

1 Like

Hey I just received and envelope customs cut open and replaced the beans with a letter of forfeiture. Anyone know if I should be concerned or if them taking the beans is as far as it goes?

5 Likes

They just take them. No reason to change your identity or buy a fake moustache.

6 Likes

I appreciate the info but I gotta disagree on one part- thereā€™s always a reason to buy a fake mustache.

10 Likes

B37cYPCruqwwg

6 Likes

I buy several at a time and stick them to my chest so I can pretend I have chest hair.

Makes me feel better about myself.

5 Likes

Well yeah who wouldnā€™t with moustache shaped chest hair? Instantly transform any schlub into an adonis.

4 Likes

Iā€™m more of a full dress kinda guy now. I just cruise.
The kids can keep their crotch rockets. Iā€™m in slow mo now.
:joy:

1 Like

Iā€™d definitely be more for cruising than speeding. Iā€™d love a bike but other drivers are the reason I wonā€™t. I trust myself on riding, I donā€™t trust anyone around me driving.

3 Likes

I had an ā€˜82 Yamaha 750 that I took up to 180kph and I didnā€™t open it up further because I was terrified.

2 Likes

No dude, I have never heard of the department of agriculture coming after a single person for seeds. They took them, they destroyed them, they moved on. You should be just fine.

4 Likes

Must of been a bubble wrap envelope not a greeting card coin flip?

I had some Nimrod pull out on me about a month ago. SOB didnā€™t even look and didnā€™t care that I had to cross into oncoming to dodge the POS!
I told my wife I was going to paint the bike hunter orange! Some still wonā€™t see you even then!
I ride with the thought that everyone out there is a slack jawed moron. Sometimes I think Iā€™m right in that sentiment.

4 Likes

The thing thatā€™s more concerning is that it says ā€œ1 Gram Cannabis Sativus, PMā€. It does say seeds down below in the ā€œdestructionā€ part.

2 Likes

As a mustacheod man with a built in vest yā€™all got me feeling confident af

5 Likes

Maybe the seeds had pm lol

1 Like