Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

Same. I was having a script error when I tried to order from his last drop. I tried for 3 hours and finaly gave up :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

You bet!
:wink::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Someone have a tangie from sebring or crockett fanily farm?
I already talked to him but they no awnser me…
Is one of my favourite strains…
I hunting this strain

Anyone have some alien cookies :cookie: laying around

2 Likes

I would like to trade some grand daddypurple seeds from tangie seeds , so , someone?

2 Likes

You’ll do better in the Trade Thread brother :point_down:t2:

4 Likes

That what i search and dont find , thanks @Vertebrata
:fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

going in the post today!

@Oldtimerunderground
@Pawsfodocaws
@BigMike55

except you @Abbbian youre going to have to wait for a visit to the post office since you are so very far away

seed - Copy

11 Likes

Ole Logbook indicates Alien Cookies on hand. Will confirm later today, BUT won’t be sending anything out until AFTER the “September Thingy”!! If they’re here, they’ll be set aside for you…PROMISE!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Awesome thank you , that is perfectly fine. ill let my buddy know i have some located .

Been looking for those also

Very much appreciated. The Veterans will like it too!

3 Likes

Nice of you people doing that. I’m sure some people where happy.

3 Likes

Anyone sitting on any SWAZI GOLD? Inquiring minds want to know!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: PERSONAL REQUEST, not related to that “September Thingy”. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m hoping to make some seeds of Swazi gold wide leaf pheno. I got a cut of a nice female supposedly and a couple males from seed that are small but flowering. We’ll see but I’ll keep you in mind first. :wink:

6 Likes

Not here sorry

1 Like

You see! Sometimes I do ask myself, “Is it me or some people seem to live on a different planet!? Two months for shipping!?” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :pleading_face: :upside_down_face: :flushed:

Been learning to be patient!! LOL! :hugs: :sunglasses:

Btw, good evening everyone!

4 Likes

help need some fem beans to get my tent started before winter sets in, any help please would be appreciated

1 Like

I have some “Girl Scout Cookies Extreme” from ILGM (lol) that I probably will not be running. Euro mass production banks are kind of a load imo but it’s entirely possible to grow good bud with them regardless.

10 Likes