Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

Now I’m gonna do this to you… but I’ll delete this message first hahaha

1 Like

Lol, you just never know :wink:

3 Likes

doug its been a month your seeds didnt show up!! doug panics shit what was i suppose to send… sol gets a 10 pack of 15 strains a week later lol

6 Likes

Got a package from @darkillusion today!

9 Likes

Re bumping this sill lookin* for the sender of the bubblegum blue tooth!

1 Like

Last day to sign up, come Ion all you veterans, head over and sign up now.

6 Likes

Holy crap reading that :flushed:. Damn Mr :honeybee:losing a collection would be terrible!!! You had my heart pounding. Gzz Louise, lmao

Paws

4 Likes

Not gonna “let too many cats outta da bag”, but HAD to share this: saw the Mail Carrier put this Box in my Mailbox (have an Oversized one), Before he could drive off, I was rushing outside. Forget the Dollar Shave Club mess, forget the Bank Statement, I wanna know what’s in da box!!! I’m just gonna say this…some GENEROUS OG OG sent enough MAUI MANGO HAZE BEANS to take care of the next 4 or 5 Giveaways!!! I don’t “name drop”, but @Guitarzan just MIGHT be guilty. I can’t prove it, but my “hunches” have been spot on lately. Whoever it was ( :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:- :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:), you GOTTA know I 'preciate ya. They will be a permanent feature of future events. ALL, enjoy your weekend, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: @Guitarzan, told ya I could keep a secret!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

Sadly we cut off the donations for the veterans giveaway but that’s cool, all them veterans should sign up for the @misterbee extravaganza

6 Likes

I have an envelope with 6 different auto varieties in it. 4 fem. 2 reg. If you want it holler. I will ship anywhere except for Brazil. Thanks!

14 Likes

I’m on an auto kick…

4 Likes

Very cool brother

3 Likes

Shoot me your Addy there yours bud

6 Likes

Sweet! Thanks brosef!

1 Like

Until I start seeing some give back from you Brazilians don’t ask me for nothing. But peace to the rest of the world lol…

10 Likes

Giving out some free seeds right now on my thread to US and Canada only.

7 Likes

I see that some members of the OG community are interested in Paraguayan sativa and other regional strains.
I have some seeds of them and two homemade crosses kept.
I propose to send a mix to interested parties, as the quantity is small, I can send it to the first two members, send me the address by dm and I will arrange the delivery.

15 Likes

Thanks bud, I am good for seeds but really cool offer.

3 Likes

Yes thanks @anon98660487 . I’m looking forward to it. You gave me a extra seed. I’ll need help. To grow them. I will be clueless.

Love the picture. Yours looks like someone cutting up bud. We have a guy around here that loves that stuff. Love the strain names. I’m sure it can handle the heat. And dry weather. Black Lebanon it is amazing. I’m not finished. The pollen looks like corn. @DougDawson corn was bigger. Lol

2 Likes