Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

Last day to sign up, come Ion all you veterans, head over and sign up now.

6 Likes

Holy crap reading that :flushed:. Damn Mr :honeybee:losing a collection would be terrible!!! You had my heart pounding. Gzz Louise, lmao

Paws

4 Likes

Not gonna ā€œlet too many cats outta da bagā€, but HAD to share this: saw the Mail Carrier put this Box in my Mailbox (have an Oversized one), Before he could drive off, I was rushing outside. Forget the Dollar Shave Club mess, forget the Bank Statement, I wanna know whatā€™s in da box!!! Iā€™m just gonna say thisā€¦some GENEROUS OG OG sent enough MAUI MANGO HAZE BEANS to take care of the next 4 or 5 Giveaways!!! I donā€™t ā€œname dropā€, but @Guitarzan just MIGHT be guilty. I canā€™t prove it, but my ā€œhunchesā€ have been spot on lately. Whoever it was ( :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:- :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:), you GOTTA know I 'preciate ya. They will be a permanent feature of future events. ALL, enjoy your weekend, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: @Guitarzan, told ya I could keep a secret!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

Sadly we cut off the donations for the veterans giveaway but thatā€™s cool, all them veterans should sign up for the @misterbee extravaganza

6 Likes

I have an envelope with 6 different auto varieties in it. 4 fem. 2 reg. If you want it holler. I will ship anywhere except for Brazil. Thanks!

14 Likes

Iā€™m on an auto kickā€¦

4 Likes

Very cool brother

3 Likes

Shoot me your Addy there yours bud

6 Likes

Sweet! Thanks brosef!

1 Like

Until I start seeing some give back from you Brazilians donā€™t ask me for nothing. But peace to the rest of the world lolā€¦

10 Likes

Giving out some free seeds right now on my thread to US and Canada only.

7 Likes

I see that some members of the OG community are interested in Paraguayan sativa and other regional strains.
I have some seeds of them and two homemade crosses kept.
I propose to send a mix to interested parties, as the quantity is small, I can send it to the first two members, send me the address by dm and I will arrange the delivery.

15 Likes

Thanks bud, I am good for seeds but really cool offer.

3 Likes

Yes thanks @anon98660487 . Iā€™m looking forward to it. You gave me a extra seed. Iā€™ll need help. To grow them. I will be clueless.

Love the picture. Yours looks like someone cutting up bud. We have a guy around here that loves that stuff. Love the strain names. Iā€™m sure it can handle the heat. And dry weather. Black Lebanon it is amazing. Iā€™m not finished. The pollen looks like corn. @DougDawson corn was bigger. Lol

2 Likes

image. Thanks for sharing earlier

1 Like

@MMAI you are a awesome man!
You re on on my chat?

I with some seeds for @corey
Edit:this is any pack for store the seed.

2 Likes

Just thought Iā€™d let you know nothing as of yet .

1 Like

WTF? What happened?

2 Likes