Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

so i just received a pack of seeds hidden in a ‘Superman 2’ DVD. Does anyone know who might have sent this? I’m unsure who they’re from and also don’t know what strain they are. any info is appreciated.

7 Likes

Box of chocolates?

4 Likes

@anonymous4289 is not the box of chocolates?

2 Likes

@DougDawson @BERZERK thanks guys, it is the box of chocolates. so is this a mix of seeds or am i mistaken?

5 Likes

Yeah man, it is. Check out the OP for that and it explains. That’s why I bowed out on it. There should be some nice stuff in there though.

2 Likes

Box of chocolates:
Durban Poison x Hippy Slayer
Bubba Kush
Sweet Tooth
Herijuana
Mangobiche x 88G13HP

As far as I tell from the original thread.
Maybe @Worcestershire_Farms can confirm ?

4 Likes

very nice. i was hesitant about a pack of mixed seeds but it sounds like there’s some good stuff to be had.

3 Likes

Lol. I don’t know how I ever thought this no-label thing was going to work out.

You are correct my good sir. Except the bubba tooth x sweet tooth, i believe by crossed by howard.crane? It was one of the coop runs iirc.

5 Likes

Yeah, there were other batches of seeds that were left out of the boxes of chocolates because the mothers were lackluster. Me and a buddy each chose our 3 favorite moms to include in the mix

8 Likes

Is it the Lester or Donner cut?

1 Like

I feel like someone needs to make a strain called superman, prolly exists. Then in the F2 generation there should be two phenos (beause the universe will cooperate here), of which 2 cuts should be taken, and they will be known as . . .

2 Likes

@FiveGar & all the bad growth pattern or unviable seeds are set aside as “Unnamed Letter Chested Superhero Movie #4 edition”.

2 Likes

Brown Water Navy, lol or Riverine, 2 tours Jan '67-Dec '69 thank you

4 Likes

Bizarro!!!

3 Likes

Superman mixed with freakshow or Supafreak? 80% of a hype strain is in the name, now we just need to steal some bud pics, put a filter on it, maybe reverse the photo (not the plant, that takes effort), throw it up on IG and $$$.

6 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :puke:

ROFLMAO… Dude, please… I prefer my coffee in my mug, not spit all over the keyboard.

3 Likes

Hmm. Ok, lets think about this. Many of us tried random bag seeds and got ok results. This is like “Random Seeds SELECT”. You pretty much know its gonna be fire, just not exactly which version.

As for the DVD’s and no labels, personally I am chuckling everytime someone posts a DVD and asks who sent it. LOL. I can see who REALLY reads the forum, and who skims now :wink: ROFLMAO

11 Likes

Very cool and generous of you

2 Likes

These messages are funny to me.
So many people here giving seeds the receivers can’t keep up. Lol good problems

2 Likes