Boxes of Chocolates

Welcome, welcome, one and all, to the first Boxes of Chocolates giveaway.

“My Momma always said, life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gunna get.” Forrest Gump,

The oldest seeds, and maybe my favorite in the bunch, are the Durban Poison x Hippy Slayer, harvested in July 2020. She produced these beautiful, charcoal grey, coke-bottle shaped seeds. Hands-down, easiest to pick out of the crowd. She was pollinated by my newest Male Azad Kashmir, chosen because he’s a carbon copy of his mother. The Kashmir should bring the flower time down by a couple weeks, while doubling down on the engine-exhaust / paint thinner terps and bright-sativa effects of the Hippy Poison.

The Bubba Kush, Sweet Tooth, and the Herijuana are the gigantic seeds in the mix, and the fastest flowering; but a bit difficult to tell apart. They were all harvested outdoors in the end of September, maybe early October. A buddy of mine did the work. He used a different male Azad Kashmir, that leans more towards the hashplant side of the line.

If you look to the smallest seeds of the bunch, the Mangobiche x 88G13HP mother will tend to show up. Out of all of her sisters, all the same height at flip, she was the only one to bolt up to 4 feet. She is the spear in this picture, harvested indoors around September / October. I only included seeds from that one female in the Box of Chocolates because her sisters weren’t as interesting imho. The father is my Male Kashmir.

-_-

This giveaway wasn’t scheduled to start for another couple weeks, but as soon as I delisted the seeds on Strainly, someone else listed them for >10x what I was charging!

I was just saying the other day I don’t value my work highly enough, and here’s the fucking proofs lmfao.

For three-halves of a second I was upset. And then equal parts confused and amazed. And then when I seen the lineage they listed I was saddened at the lack of integrity. They are selling their freebies for $420 and didn’t even bother to get the lineages right. Seven Trees, if you’re reading this. If you’re lying about the lineage, you’re scamming people. Step your fucking game up. Not a single parent is pure 88g13hp, and not a single parent is unknown — the fathers are all the purebred Kashmir; they all show the same Gold and Copper hues, with the most beautiful Red Wine Purples, that the mother does.

This is my listing; newly updated, and pending approval by Strainly.

So if you’re interested in helping me spread these genetics, and undercut scalpers .

$20 shipping to anywhere in the world, the seeds are free. Donations are awesome, but explicitly not required. All seeds come in ‘shatter-proof’ plastic, to ensure they make it to their destination intact, in stealth packaging so they don’t rattle around on route.

66 Likes

WOO-HOO!! I had to snatch the poll position on this one. :grinning: Great idea Diggy. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

9 Likes

Very cool indeed!!

5 Likes

Heck yeah. I’m in there like swimwear!

8 Likes

Diggy! Once again, thank you.

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks @Worcestershire_Farms

6 Likes

This is awesome. Thanks for considering to do this @Worcestershire_Farms , and shame on Seven Trees for their shoddy practices :frowning_face:

6 Likes

OG is the greatest grow forum! Props to you!!

3 Likes

Love it! The cream rises to the top, everything else just settles…

Appreciate the generousity sir!

6 Likes

Awesome Diggy!

4 Likes

Excellent !!!

images (2)

6 Likes

"Head of the Class"A-G-A-I-N!!! I knew I shouda sat nex to you in Skool. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Lets do it
Amazing strain
Thnnnnks bud

4 Likes

My second box of chocolates!!!
Excited to have these to go with my others.
And always down to help out a fellow member. Sad story, the weed seed game …

10 Likes

Sleepers of OG…WAKE UP!!! This Signup should be F-U-L-L!!! @Worcestershire_Farms is a GRAND MASTER at his craft, a dedicated expert in this “Game of Ours”. Pass on his wares, you’ll deeply regret it. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

So, do we have to go to Strainly for anything?

I haven’t smoked any yet but I love growing these Kashmir I left my male Kashmir close to the back porch screen door so, I’m already getting seeds on preflowers on some others.

I felt like it would be a good dad from all I’ve read.

8 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity!
I love me a box of Chocolates! :green_heart::v:
Generous thing indeed to give us a chance at some good beans!

3 Likes

Nope, here is the place. Up Top for Signup, he’s referring to someone on Strainly.io hawking his creation at INFLATED pricing. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :100: :heart_eyes: NOTE: If you want in, but can’t swing it yet, I’ve got you!!! Sign up (in ('s, indicate “@misterbee to pay”) Case closed, no Rebuttal!!!

13 Likes

Thank you @Worcestershire_Farms for this great giveaway!!! :pray:

3 Likes

Someone messed this wiki all up. If everyone would please give me a moment I will straighten it out……

8 Likes