Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

Lol I was eating, just made it in time. Being second place I don’t mind sharing it you want. I love Mephisto so I couldn’t stay away from this lol

2 Likes

@Kushking902 , I have Meph’s site currently open to click refresh in a few hours in hopes of getting some CDLC as I also love the Meph.

Most of my solocup run was Meph so I’m now sold by the experience!

1 Like

If you don’t score any let me know, I’ve got crosses and the CDLC S1 :+1:

4 Likes

:drooling_face:

I’m hoping this round will be a winner; last drop I got on there 20min later and…

2 Likes

Heck, us retired Manitobans don’t get up before 8:00 and a giveaway already on. What the heck is up with that?

4 Likes

@bunny oh boy, the bunny has shown up!!! :flushed: :frowning: :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :grimacing: :rofl:

2 Likes

Well hello there fellow Manitoban. You just missed it

5 Likes

Saw you were one and had to say hi. Welcome aboard the Good Ship Lollypop. Lot of good people here and you made a great splash right off the bat.

6 Likes

I think I’ll have to pick up more mailing supplies and do this a few more times…

4 Likes

I picked up cards and envelopes at the Dollar Store.

3 Likes

I was at my dollar store yesterday looking for those, the Mennonites must have cleared them out.

4 Likes

Auction staring up tomorrow all you OGers, keep your eyes peeled for your chance to support the amazing community rollitup

10 Likes

I want CDLC and Sour Stomper.

Freebies look cool.

3 Likes

@SOLGarion , Like Pokemon, I want them ALL!

But the bank account says: “You can go for 3x CDLC if they are $18/each like last time cause that’s what you can afford right now and ALREADY HAVE BEANS.”

I say: “:sob:

5 Likes

I got elitexelite and want to do some f1/s1s so I try to justify it to myself save money in long run. 2 hubba bubba haze I got going I traded for here. Havnt bought any of theirs yet. Only seeds is theirs and BOG that have tempted me last month.

2 Likes

You can DM me anytime :wink:

1 Like

That always sounds dirty.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Seeds and stickers going out to yesterday’s winners :grinning::v:

14 Likes

My freebies last week were 3Bears OG x Mango Smile…

Can’t wait to grow them!

3 Likes