Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

For US we got

4 Likes

The Samsquanch x Forum is excellent!

1 Like

I want that one and double grape skywalker cross. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

My black cream produced a ton of pollen with eXe, my dark devil made pistils, then balls, and funky moist and chunky like pollen?? Was odd for sure on the DD.

The reversed BC I let go for as long as it could, and believe it or not, despite never seeing a pistil on him, thereā€™s a number of seeds. 2 dozen so far, but I havent finished searching the chaff from harvesting the pollen yetā€¦ Didnā€™t expect to find seeds on the male, but seeing as it was originally a fem, its not impossible.

The bottle pays for itself with one run like that. I got enough viable fem auto pollen to make 100x the cost of the bottles worth of seeds, so investment is recouped and then some. Itā€™s pricey, but in the long view, my seed cost drastically dropped!

2 Likes

Slept in and missed out on a nice giveaway . Congrats to the winner .

My pollen tent will be vacant by the time they get here so will pick a strain and start one or two to spray right when they arrive. Prolly Sour Stomper if I can buy that one. Tempted to get another clone tent to get two pollen harvesting projects going at once.

Then I can start the rest a couple weeks later to knock up.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll do more at some point. Winners prize is in the mail, they got ~75 assorted mephisto beans :+1:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve never ran any mephā€¦god I hope I catch ur next giveaway, ive been reading about cdlc for a while now. isnt that the strain that can smell like rotting meat? god i wanna grow some rip lol

Iā€™ve never gotten rotting meat out of it but Iā€™ve heard that too. It is maybe the strongest smelling strain Iā€™ve grown though, really smacks you in the face.

Youā€™ll get another chance at some for sure

3 Likes

Can you tag me next time your in a giving mood so I donā€™t miss out?

1 Like

Iā€™ll try to remember, donā€™t know when Iā€™ll do the next one. Maybe Iā€™ll post ahead of time so a few people know when itā€™s happening.

3 Likes

I crossed the Strawberry Stomper with White Crackā€¦

(Strawberry Shortcrack).

Have 4 running right now, day 46 from sprout.

Whole basement smells like strawberriesā€¦

17 Likes

I missed it, fashionably late as ever, but nice giveaway @BasementBeans! Welcome to Earthship OG!

1 Like

Looks awesome. Iā€™ve got (strawberry nuggets x CDLC) about to accept some canna-cheese 1:1 pollen, expecting a hell of a nose on that one too!

ive heard white crack is some good shit, bet ur plant is gonna be nice

you have anymore strawberry shortcracks? id love to grow a couple : o

1 Like

Your making me wants drop some strawberryā€™s just for the smells .

1 Like

Iā€™m getting low on this run, but of the 4 Iā€™m currently running, 1 was hit with white crack pollen and 1 with double grape pollen

Those crosses will be soon, then Iā€™m reversing a shortcrack for pollen and seedrun.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be sure to keep an eye out. keep on growing!

1 Like

Maybe because I have 4 of them, out of 8 plants itā€™s that, but these have WAY more nose than the Strawberry Stomper mom did.

2 Likes

Actually, gimme 5 mins.

I have my last bud that miiiiight have seeds in it to break up.

If I find any weā€™re good to go.

3 Likes