Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

I got the block for ever roar

Yes sir! They are yours. I got your addy

1 Like

You got em! Send me your addy

1 Like

Thanks all! I’m done. Let’s thank @skunkHunt101 for his contribution

5 Likes

Well done @corey and @SkunkHunt101 !

1 Like

Many thnx to you@corey, and also to @skunkHunt101, for the OGenerosity !!

2 Likes

@SkunkHunt101 says some smell like diaper shit…

3 Likes

Thanks very much @SkunkHunt101 and @corey

1 Like

Thanks to @SkunkHunt101 and again @corey

It’s hard not to throw a dibs in the hat when you’re a red eye jedi on the skunk hunt

Bless, Fatty

2 Likes

I can’t take credit there, that is from Sebrings drop… I figure I got scolded once for shoddy labeling, it won’t happen again :wink: lol To me, it makes it identifieable on the lineage, which might help others choosing it or not. About all I did was resize, add the words photo pollen, and make it a rectangle for the baggie :wink:

(truth be told, printing and putting the labels on bags is easier than writing em all out, so there IS some lazyness at play here).

@MoBilly
Glad it arrived safe and sound buddy!

3 Likes

My friend that smelled it made the curled up eww face and almost shook it stinks so bad on the stem rub. Someone with Max skills to bring out the terps will find the Summer diaper pail out on the porch smell. Sounds nuts to be looking for that but this plant has the stink. Nature farm is the grower of the SK18 as well as the Red Eye Skunk

6 Likes

Hey @SkunkHunt101 , what can you tell me about the sk m x carrion Flower?

1 Like

Description of the strains from The Nature Farm

Red Eye Skunk:
Amsterdam Skunk#1 x Skunk#18

Skunk#1 from Sensi Seeds Original Release, Open Pollinated seed my old man gifted to me. My own Personal selection used for this Pollination, Afghani Skunk Dominant. He gave me quite a few old Sensi seeds lines they have seed increased for Outdoor cultivation here in Norcal.

What I call New Shoe Sole Rubber with an almost melted funk, Slight Onion Musk with a strong introspective stone. Bag appeal is quite nice. Overall Nuance is Skunky in my favorite expressions but needs to be turned up a few notches, its more on Melting Rubber and Musk, but, thats where the Skunk#18 comes in. Overall selected Nuance of the Skunk#1 line is perfect for what we are doing.

an absolute joy to grow from start to finish. Lime green dense flowers that build on themselves immensely. Extremely stout, Double serrated, Afghani broadleaf Skunk#1 used, selected against the Sativa side which is much more expressive in this line with nice huge Colombian looks and monocola thin leaf sativa that carry an extreme Citrus Zest Musk while the lumbo dominant are Woody Mexi Musk Burn. These may still display down the line but the female used from the Amsterdam Sk#1 line is All Afghani All Day.

Hit to the two rank Skunk#18 studs I expect all flower times to be reigned in except in the fastest pairings, all long flowering sativas will be brought down by a week or two off finish, Tighter Flower formations, Enhanced yield, Quality undiminished and of course That rank ‘Skunkbud’ funk. The Skunk will take the front seat in most all pairings and especially in this pollination as i really selected hard for only true Skunkbud individuals. I say in most all pairings that they take over 2/3 pretty easy, but they do let the mom come through pretty damn clean when she shines, even beautiful recessed looks and sometimes all new unexpected flavors are the result. These plants are extremely compact, node spacing is tight so plants will benefit from thinning, training. early topping is recommended unless you would like to grow them monocola in a SOG style setup which is what they are ideal for. extremely powerful branching support Large Afghani style formations.

6 Likes

Awesome! Coming from the guy, guys

1 Like

Corpse Flower (Morticia Cut) x Uncle Festers Skunk#18 ‘SkunkBud’

**This incross is a revised version of the Corpse Flower, a more refined incross to the Rancid Skunk End that can be found in the Corpse Flower F1 stock. My personal Corpse Flower selection is all things Skunk and as close as I have found to the Super Skunk Mother hunting through 30+ females she is extremely rank and rancid skunk with all the gamey skunk funk of the SS and some of the Skunk#18 dad leaning especially In the mouth coating animal musk flavor.

The Super Skunk mother is Rancid traditional Sour Skunk turnt to 10. Definitely has the smell of fresh skinned hide mixed in you almost pull that first, Rancid meat, then white onion chemical like mad mixed with that sour skunk, It’s a crazy bouquet that lingers on you unfolding it’s goodness. The word I choose is Rancid, because you can definitely pull the death out of it as well as proper animal musk she is Nasty.

Raw broadleaf Afghani with a heavy stretch. long Runner colas of lime green flowers dripping that stench i would go far as to say she is that RKS and when you find her in her offspring, You will know. Very beautiful plant to grow, High end Yield with a beautiful strong couchlock stone and expansive smoke you can feel. Where my Skunk#18 selections are Live Skunk this is entirely Death and Decay in the most beautiful Fashion.

The 2020 Release is the finale of the ‘SkunkBud’ project, all restock from here on out will be with The Single ‘Cousin It’ Skunk#18 Stud. He brings that old school Skunk Aroma to the forefront. All flower times will be reigned in except in the fastest pairings those will be the quickest full term outdoor. extremely tolerant of short season light dep or 56 day indoor plants almost exclusively when met to pure Afghan Cultivars. All long flowering sativas will be brought down by a week or two off finish, Tighter Flower formations, Enhanced yield, Quality undiminished and of course That rank ‘Skunkbud’ funk will seep on into the best, he is truly an amazing individual. The Skunk#18 will take the front seat in most all pairings and especially in this pollination as it is not Open Pollinated. I say in most all pairings the Skunk will come through in 2/3 pretty easy, but they do let the mom come through damn clean when she shines, Very beautiful recessed mother looks with the effect intact and sometimes all new unexpected flavors are the result. The Skunk#18 plants are extremely compact but branchy, the Cousin It male passes nice broadleaf struture with branching reaching halfway up untrained or topped, node spacing is tight so plants will benefit from thinning, training. early topping is recommended unless you would like to grow them monocola in a SOG style setup which is what they are ideal for you can pack them in and they love an established root zone and tolerate a smaller container extremely well. Extremely powerful branching support Large Afghani style formations.

Sex: Regular

Genetics: Corpse Flower(90s Super Skunk x Skunk#18) x Uncle Festers Skunk#18 ‘SkunkBud’

Flowering Time/Height: 63to77 days, 1x-2x Stretch max

Yield: Above Average

Resistance: Mold/Mildew/Pest

Il send more of these to Corey

9 Likes

They all sound amazing :clap: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dominion Seed Company – Hoodoo

Crossroad Chem x Dominion Skunk Collab

Flowering Time: 58-65 Days

Yield: Medium – Medium High

Morphology – All will look similar in veg and most will be similar in flower and only vary in floral structure and smell slightly. The less common pheno will not stretch as much, however this less common pheno makes nice super frosty golf ball buds all over. The common phenos resemble Chemdog with extra layers of resin and also heavier yield. The realm of funk revolves around oil rags, chem, sour kush and pink starburst.

How Does It Smoke – Sweet and sour chem with a hint of citrus flavor. The effect is a bit of a speedball, awake and perked up in the head, but very stoned and relaxed in the body. Very much a sociable happy type stone. Long lasting stone that is well balanced.

Growing Notes – Shape large bushes and defoliate inward facing fan leaves prior to bloom along with the lower third. Feed a median feed throughout with a good PK boost in week 3/4/5. Supplement calcium weeks 1-4 and magnesium and sulfur weeks 5/6/7. This will get you the stankiest of stank and the buds will fill in nice and proper.

Pest Resistance- 7/10
Mold Resistance 8/10
Mildew Resistance- 6/10
Stress Resistance Notes- Over feeding will result in diminished yields and quality. May cause some hermaphroditic flowers in late bloom in extreme cases.
This is my best plant crossed to SK18 this thing smells AMAZING. Whoever got this will love this cross.

7 Likes

Bookmarked :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

My friends comments from smoking these plants

Im sending Corey a box of seeds to give out

8 Likes

Fog dog and revenge x ppp came through @corey, thank you!

3 Likes